DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Post Percentage

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> dosgames.com Site Suggestions
Dark Lord
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 5:53 pm     Post subject: Post Percentage Reply with quote

You know I've noticed that my daily post percentage is way off:
Total posts: 36
[0.10% of total / 7.20 posts per day]

Not that it's importent, but why can't it actually be right? I've posted 3 or 4 posts today and out of 36 that's ))0.10%? That's not right.
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 8:26 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Makes sense to me. You've posted 36 times. we have 35,661 posts. 0.10% is 1/1000th of the total... 35,661/1000 = ~36. (35.67) (Remember, that's 0.10%, not 10%, which is 100 times the former)
Dark Lord
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 8:35 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait. You mean it's the percentage compared to the whole site? I thought it was compared to my total posts. Ooooooooooohhhhhh. It makes sense now!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> dosgames.com Site Suggestions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Free Windows games