did you know...

A forum for discussing television, movies, pop culture, celebrities, rock bands, and anything else along those lines.
drey

did you know...

Post by drey »

not that you care or anything but... http://www.peta2.com/ot/o-antiflag.html
CloudCobain
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post by CloudCobain »

Wow, I always imagined Anti-Flag to be the kind of people who'd growl at me if I mentioned animals. Maybe even attempt to devour me.

Shows what I know.
Lack of iron and/or sleeping.
Dopefish
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by Dopefish »

PETA is just a group of stupid supermodels who like to pretend their intellectual when it's obvious that they're just stupid.
I can understand protesting fur coats and leather and the like because that's just wasteful (I don't support the asses who spraypaint fur coats and stuff like that). Vegetarianism goes against nature (animals eat other animals, that's how nature works) and not eating a steak isn't going to save an animals life, it just creates waste of food. I can see the point of vegetarians though, some people just think that nature is "evil" and I can understand that, nature can be dark and destructive at times. Veganism is just dumb, drinking milk doesn't hurt any animals nor does eating cheese, eggs, etc..

What I really hate are PETA's lameass publicity stunts. They once tried to donate $100,000 to Hamburg, NY to rename itself to "Vegiburg". They also tried to pay to have "Fishkil" renamed to something less violent (kil means stream in some European language, Norwegian I think, nothing to do with killing fish). Then they put up posters of models wearing nothing but lettuce, because "you don't need leather/fur to be sexy".
They also have the retarded "comic" entitled "Your Mommy Kills Animals" which seems to try to scare children into either killing their mom or running away from home. It has such enlightining quotes along the lines of "Your mommy beats poor baby animals so she can wear her fancy fur coat, she may kill you too so she can make a nice skin coat like Ed Gein".
CloudCobain
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post by CloudCobain »

Okay then. Now I'm completely and utterly confused.
Lack of iron and/or sleeping.
Hiroshi
Expert
Expert

Post by Hiroshi »

If you know of the show "Penn&Teller's Bullshit" then I suggest you find their episode on animal rights. They pretty much tear it open for you to see inside the facet of PETA. Good episode.
"If you buy a bag of peanuts in this town they'll write a song about you."
Cakephatt
Expert
Expert

Post by Cakephatt »

:thumbsup: hilarious dopefish! I have experianced having to put up with Killing Friendly Chickens crap for so many years...... I do understand that people think killing of animals who cannot voice their opinions can be cosidered barbaric, but I don't think PETA is always truthfull and cann't always be trusted... communist spies? No....
On top of that they are as annoying as dipping your lower body in a vat full of butter in the nude then rubbing on tree sap... it feels icky.
YOU ARE ALL MY SLAVES! NOW DO AS I SAY AND DRINK THE KOOL - AID
IANAL
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
I-ANAL is a Usenet and chat abbreviation (acronym) for "I am not a lawyer." A similar abbreviation, TINLA, stands for "This is not legal advice."
Cakephatt
Expert
Expert

Post by Cakephatt »

YOU ARE ALL MY SLAVES! NOW DO AS I SAY AND DRINK THE KOOL - AID
IANAL
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
I-ANAL is a Usenet and chat abbreviation (acronym) for "I am not a lawyer." A similar abbreviation, TINLA, stands for "This is not legal advice."
wardrich
"Some Troll"

Post by wardrich »

[WARNING: THE FOLLOWING IS AN R RATED RANT. READ WITH CAUTION]

uuugh PETA. Those four letters make me shudder in disgust. How can people be so far from the truth?

Lions eat Zebras, nobody complains
Spiders eat flys, nobody complains
Wolves eat rabbits, no problem there
I eat a fucking cow, and the whole fucking group of whiney-bitch PETA cuntsacks cry and bitch. WHAT THE FUCK. I want to attend the next PETA meeting with a few big macs, some ham, and a chicken leg. I shall also come armed with some videos of one type of animal eating another. Humans are animals, I don't give two shits as to what anybody says. THE WORLD SURVIVES BY MEANS OF THE FOODCHAIN. When my leg is getting gnawed off by a bear, I'm gonna be cursing retard Animal Activists for telling people not to hunt bears. They're so dumb...

-Richard-
Franz

Post by Franz »

yay!!!! *applauds* that was cool
Argh. Yeargh.
Da_Goat
Location: Prescott, Arizona, USA, Earth, The Milky Way, The Universe, Nothing and Nowhere.

Post by Da_Goat »

Vegetarianism goes against nature (animals eat other animals, that's how nature works)
Not all animals eat other animals. That's only how some nature works. Most vegetarians I know just don't eat meat because they think it tastes like crap.
not eating a steak isn't going to save an animals life, it just creates waste of food.
If everybody was a vegetarian (and I'm not saying that I think that will happen), the demand for meat would drop drastically, and, thus, so would the supply. Of course, in my mind, all I believe that would do is overpopulate the cow population, just like the dog and especially cat population is now.
Veganism is just dumb, drinking milk doesn't hurt any animals nor does eating cheese, eggs, etc..
You got me about milk. Eggs contain the possibility of life, so to some activists, cooking eggs could be akin to abortions in humans.
What I really hate are PETA's lameass publicity stunts. They once tried to donate $100,000 to Hamburg, NY to rename itself to "Vegiburg". They also tried to pay to have "Fishkil" renamed to something less violent (kil means stream in some European language, Norwegian I think, nothing to do with killing fish). Then they put up posters of models wearing nothing but lettuce, because "you don't need leather/fur to be sexy".
They also have the retarded "comic" entitled "Your Mommy Kills Animals" which seems to try to scare children into either killing their mom or running away from home. It has such enlightining quotes along the lines of "Your mommy beats poor baby animals so she can wear her fancy fur coat, she may kill you too so she can make a nice skin coat like Ed Gein".
Yep.

Did anybody see South Park this Wednesday? They had some pretty funny digs at PETA, and the voting system.
Dopefish
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by Dopefish »

I don't mind people who don't eat meat because they don't like the taste. Hell, I prefer veggie-burgers and soy milk to the real products.

I know not all animals eat meat, but humans are omnivours. There's plenty of biological evidence that humans are supposed to eat both plants and animals.

Eating eggs isn't akin to abortion (not that pro-lifers make any sense). The eggs harvested for eating have never been fertalized by a rooster and could never hatch.
cramhains
Expert
Expert

Post by cramhains »

DID you know that the music these ARE STUPID AND RETARDED. It makes people go CRAZY. It dosen't make me crazy because i don't listen to it. :angel: :angel: :angel: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :no: :no: :no:
I see all. Warning, becareful what you do.
IF you are using Firefox, Netscape, or Internet Explorer, I could see you and where you live.