DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Velvet Revolver

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Media, Entertainment, & Music
John The Ax

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 2:33 pm     Post subject: Velvet Revolver Reply with quote

So, I just last night found out and listened to some Velvet Revolver, and it's some great shit. Basically, everyone with talent from GnR (Slash, Sorum and Duff), with two other guys and awesome lyrics, music, and, well, it's like Guns 'n Roses but better and with cleaner lyrics.

Anyone else listen yet?
CloudCobain
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 8:36 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

I've heard 'Slither', and the album's been getting good reviews. Looks like the band's going place's.
Franz

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:33 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

When u look u see right throo me
cut the rope and fell to my knees

is that slither? if it is i like it... yes it is. and i just streamed it over wmp and amazingly it let me copy it to disc... Shocked COOL Congratulatory
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Media, Entertainment, & Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Free Windows games