ANY help w/ screenshots in DOS ? ?

General discussion for all topics related to DOS, Windows, Linux, consoles, etc. Anything to do with games.
PleaseMYOB

ANY help w/ screenshots in DOS ? ?

Post by PleaseMYOB »

I'm after a SS utility for games in DOS... I know it's possible, but I've searched google, and the few I did downlaod and install, didn't work...

I have this old game - Conan-The Cimmerian, I got on E-Bay unopened box, I've been searching for a long time, because it came with a map, I have since scanned, and distrubuted it on the net, As you can download it from lots of places, but no map...

I have been making maps for SOF1, Quake3, and now SOF2, and am now making the city of shadizar...

And to have a few SS of the original game would help tremendously on finishing it off...

There are 7 I've found online, but non of the places I'm after...
Last edited by PleaseMYOB on Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
PleaseMYOB

Post by PleaseMYOB »

I feel like such a fool, I was browing forums for this and found on... LOL

I'm at work, so I didnt have ample time to look, I'll try that, and post back...

:devil:
PleaseMYOB

Post by PleaseMYOB »

OK heres the thing, the game opens in XP just fine, but PrtScn, and Alt-PrtScn don't work...

I tried that screenthief program, but am a complete noob on how to launch it, i just double clicked the st.exe, and cmd popped up and closed, and I figure its a TRS program, so it should be in memory, but the hotkey combo for it doesn't get an image...
Frenkel
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by Frenkel »

You have to open cmd and run st.exe from there and then the game in the same window.
Groeten van Frenkel
Visit us at the Official S&F Prod. Homepage
PleaseMYOB

Post by PleaseMYOB »

KICKASS...

B)

That works great... TY TY TY TY TY