The horribly vulgarishly fun XEvil

Add your own reviews of games here.
webmaster from hell

The horribly vulgarishly fun XEvil

Post by webmaster from hell »

XEvil 2.02 by Steve Hardt & Michael Judge

This game is pretty cool. It is a 2D sidewiew kill-everything action game
for windows. You are a randomly selected character such as a ninja, chopper-boy,
hero, or walker. You can soul swap and/or transmogrify in the game to
become a more powerful character such as a enforcer, alien, etc. Some
characters can climb on walls and some can fly, etc. A character can also
trade his soul for special powers.
Anyhow, you are a sinner sent to hell. You must play the game called XEvil
to determine your status in hell. If you kill lots, you get a better
position. Ranking ranges from Satans Enema to Satans Vibrating Sex Toy for
few kills, to VP of Marketing and Cheif Software Designer for many kills.
In the game you can pick up rifles, pistols, grenades,etc. I like the rocket
launcher because it tracks the target.
This game is really great once you get the hang of it. A few notes:

Yes, it is very vulgar. The F word, and Sex is mentioned a lot.
Yes it is really sick. Blood flies evrywhere, and the victim makes gross gurgling sounds.
No, you DO NOT want to have your mom catch you playing this!!
YES, IT IS TONS OF FUN!!!!!! I LOVE XEVIL.
by the way XEvil stands for eXtreme EVIL.

I downloaded the 1MB game off of Game Hippo, but as of 2000 you could get
it and the source code from www.xevil.com
Da_Goat
Location: Prescott, Arizona, USA, Earth, The Milky Way, The Universe, Nothing and Nowhere.

Post by Da_Goat »

Yeah! *whispers* I was the one that submitted it to GH */whispers*
But isn't XEvil windows? We usually like to keep the Game Reviews section for DOS Games.
webmaster from hell

Post by webmaster from hell »

aint nobody gonna comment?
Da_Goat
Location: Prescott, Arizona, USA, Earth, The Milky Way, The Universe, Nothing and Nowhere.

Post by Da_Goat »

this is my review I submitted to Game Hippo, however it was rejected:
In short, Xevil is demented and will appeal to all those of you who think that fighting in hell and sexual innuendos are the basis of life. It also contains plenty of blood and violence. With the above in mind, it is obvious that this is not meant for young audiences.

The game play is very interesting....each time you die, you will automatically spawn with a randomly generated new character who have all commited sins in Hell and are trying to escape through a contest known as "XEvil". These include: Hero (a marine Drill Sargeant, who died from smoking a cigar near an ammo shop), Ninja (a Freelance Assassin. His death is unknown), Alien (Warrior, he was torn limb from limb by warriors of an opposing hive), Enforcer (a robot, who was crushed under treads of Executor class medium tank), FireDemon (Agent of Satan's Will, he, of course, never died), ChopperBoy (M.I.T. student, killed by one of his creations), Walker (Cyborg, killed in action defending a research complex), Dog (canine, hit by a car), Yeti (wanderer, died of Heat Stroke), Dragon (Agent of Satan's Will, never died). After you are in the game, you automatically have one form of a weapon (gun, hand combat, etc.). You can pick up more weapons as you find them in the arena. My one major peeve with this game is that, if you start moving in one direction, you continue moving in that direction until you turn around. When the game ends, you will get the pleasant knowledge of how you relate to the Devil's sexual life.

All in all, Xevil is a game that will appeal to fans of Cell Block A, but is definitely not for immature audiences or people who want full control of their character! For all the insane people out there; this game's for you!

My rating: 7/10

Post by guest »

:devil:
muahaha

Post by muahaha »

i like chopper boy!!! :shifty: :laugh: :devil: :huh:
bicht

Post by bicht »

muahaha,
Moterdickteen

Post by Moterdickteen »

<snip>
Larry Laffer
Admin
Admin

Post by Larry Laffer »

WTF?!?!? I just realised: This guy's a spammer.... anyhow whatever you do if you were fooled into clicking that guy's link and actualy downloaded the application, and worse, installed the "codec" and you are not the happy owner of an antivirus program... Your PC has just been infected with viruses... tuff luck people... I'll copy this post after all this guy's posts so that everybody reads it.
<center>
abyss wrote:I don't even know if starcraft 1 was a windows or dos games.
</center>

ModBot™ - Faster than the speed of spam!(and always taking it to where it belongs!)