wanna play awesome game called helbreath??

General discussion for all topics related to DOS, Windows, Linux, consoles, etc. Anything to do with games.
mike[GM]

wanna play awesome game called helbreath??

Post by mike[GM] »

Hey all. This is mike. Well if u want a really awesome game its called Helbreath.
It crazy before i tell u what its about and how to get it i'll tell u how to get it. Ok waht u do is. Go to hbec.2ya.com to get the downloads and make accounts and all. Ok to get the game this is waht u do. Got to the download section on hbec.2ya.com and there is a link to helbreath.apocalypse.com. waht u do is go to the downlad section and click full client or something like that and it will bring u to this page. Clcik full game downlaod chose mirror one or 2 doesn't matter. After u download it install it. Rember where u installed it to. OK then go back to hbec.2ya.com and go to the download section... Then u download all the items contents maps client etc.. waht u do is after u download them extract them to the desketop one at a time. After u finished extracting them cut the files u just extracted and replace them. e.g u downloaded the contents and then extract to ur folder. you installed helbreath into the C;/programfiles/helbreath folder. SO what u do is take the files u just extracted cut them and got ot c program files hlebreath and go to the contenst folder and pasted the files there . replace yes to all. If u downloaded the clent u don't need to do anything its just the thing that connects u to the game. it has a picture on it so waht u do is just go into the folder and paste and it will ask to replace and yes to all. and then make account and tehn play tha game. need help visited me a [email protected]
wardrich
"Some Troll"

Post by wardrich »

ok...

#1 --> It's called He<b>l</b>breath (only 1 L)
#2 --> It's wayyyy old
#3 --> It's really not all that good
#4 --> It basically went the same rout Ragnarok (MMO, not oldskool Win) went - Good to Crap in 3 months

-Richard- (what ever happened to www.helbreath.com and www.helbreathusa.com?)