Lakerzz8's banning

Please read topics in this forum regularly. They contain information from the admin and mods on current developments on this message board.
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

Lakerzz8's banning

Post by Dogbreath »

Due to recent attempts to hack message board accounts and their passwords, lakerzz8 has been banned from the message boards for an indefinite amount of time. Lakerzz8 has been banned before and warned about causing trouble, he knew what he did was wrong and yet did so anyway. The staff and I disscussed this came to the unanimous decission to ban him. If you wish to protest feel free to do so though we do ask that you remain civil about it and not start any hate wars.

Au revoir, ventilateur de boule de panier de l'cOh
Thunderdog
<b>Token Black Guy</b>
<b>Token Black Guy</b>

Post by Thunderdog »

:bday:
John The Ax

Post by John The Ax »

Edit: Punishment that stretches the screen I see... -Dawgbareth
I didn't try to stretch the screen, my preview fit it.
Last edited by John The Ax on Tue Oct 08, 2002 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Warning: You are being watched.

GameFAQs Contributor Page
Da_Goat
Location: Prescott, Arizona, USA, Earth, The Milky Way, The Universe, Nothing and Nowhere.

Post by Da_Goat »

Who is -Dawgbareth

bareth? Oh well, for those of you who don't know, it was my account that got hacked...........and for those of you who have/had signed up to his board, change your password immediately if it's the same as here!!
zz8

Post by zz8 »

i wanted to say bye bye...
Da_Goat
Location: Prescott, Arizona, USA, Earth, The Milky Way, The Universe, Nothing and Nowhere.

Post by Da_Goat »

....................................... :blah: ......................................................

There seems to be something wrong with the IP banning......
zz8

Post by zz8 »

no everything is fine! my name is banned and i dont have a post count! but its all gravy!
Da_Goat

Post by Da_Goat »

but you're able to post here, and you should be....

Post by Guest »

i am banned! thats not good but i have to check on the board! And you are a bad goat!
zz8 is god!

Post by zz8 is god! »

Whoops i forgot to put my name!
Da_Goat

Post by Da_Goat »

I'm not a bad goat, I'm a good, law-abiding goat. And you're a bad basketball fan!!
OH come on stop being a s

tinkin whenie and un bane me!

Post by OH come on stop being a s »

just unban me and everything will be better! i promise to be nice to all! Gimme anotherr chance?!?!? ANd
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

Post by Dogbreath »

From now on all guest posts by lakerzz8 will be deleted.
John The Ax

Post by John The Ax »

just unban me and everything will be better! i promise to be nice to all! Gimme anotherr chance?!?!? ANd
Yeah, right. That's what we did last time. Anyhow, is there a way to permenantly ban his IP address?

emmzee
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by emmzee »

You mods can click on the little "IP" button on all his posts to see the huge list of IPs he's used ... I banned the most common ones, but I guess I'll go ahead and ban these recent ones too ... *sighs*

EDIT: Okay I banned every IP he's ever used ... the problem is that he's assigned dynamic IP's with different base #'s so I can't just ban whole ranges ... owell should be good 'nuff.
Owner / Webmaster of DOSGames.com for over 20 years

Download my free ebook: The Historical Reliability of the New Testament
Da_Goat

Post by Da_Goat »

Ugh, he posted on my board saying that he was me! From my board (directed to wardrich, my mod):
the evil lakerzz8 wrote: I forgot my password! I changed it because I didn't want zz8 going into my name! Whats the Mod Forum PW? it was Islck?
First of all, he got the password wrong, which is very stupid if he hacked into my account in the first place. 2nd, he named himself "DaGoat", without even having the decency to have an underscore!! I'm Da_Goat, not DaGoat ('cept on his board, because it was too stupid to allow a friggin' underscore). This is kind of funny though......I used to be one of the only people on this board who could "stand" him. Oh, and then he banned me from his board, like it would do any good! By the way, emmzee, you probably should take his site off of the "User's Sites" thing, since he really isn't a user anyway. After this post I'm going to take him off of mine. Oh yeah, and the above is only the post I didn't delete! He had another one (that basically said): "lol Don't you wish we could really ban him [this directed to me, the real Da_Goat), wardrich? lol"
John The Ax

Post by John The Ax »

I changed it on his forum to "zz8blowsmen".

Da_Goat

Post by Da_Goat »

hehe, I changed it to lakerzz8isahomo
wardrich
"Some Troll"

Post by wardrich »

i dunno how he got that password cause it was close to the real 1. I never gave the password to anybody. That is odd how he found it!! :S
Da_Goat

Post by Da_Goat »

first of all, it wasn't Islck, it was lslck (now changed :P ), but he got it by hacking into my account on there.