DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Paratrooper

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Game Reviews
tHe_nNaT0Rr

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2003 7:20 pm     Post subject: Paratrooper Reply with quote

Just downloaded this game and hereís what I have to say:

Graphics-This games graphics were "sub par" compared to todayís standards but I still enjoyed this game greatly. The colors were basic and they game ran pretty smoothly. ~7/10~

Sound-There was sound?...this game was soundless to my dismay, I really would have liked to been able to here the usual "beep" as you fire or make contact with an object; even pong had the patented beep. ~0/10~

Game play-AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! This game was extremely addicting, I started playing this game with a sad sense of what the game play was going to be like (because of the fast download......6.6kb), but once I got into the game, it was so addicting, I couldnít stop playing...it is one of those games that you donít want to stop playing till you whoop one more paratrooper @$$!!!!!!!!!!! ~9/10~

Overall, I give this game a 6 outta 10.
This game would have least got an 8 if it wasnít for the sound.

Pros-Good Gameplay, Addicting game in general
Cons-No sound, its TOO addicting
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Game Reviews All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Free Windows games