Old Mario nearby?

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
Core_12
Lord of Gaming
Lord of Gaming

Old Mario nearby?

Post by Core_12 »

The very first Super Mario rocks! B) Is it even on computer? Or is it only for Nintendo? If it is for PC I'd like to know where I can get it. (The Mario where you always after a level jump to a flag to get points and then walk into a castle which grows always bigger and bigger level after level).
"Long before there was ultra-super-duper-128-bit-polygon-video-capture, hardware hype, wEiRd TyPe, pointless game ratings, E3, SCREAMING GUYS in ads, Virtual Reality, cliches like "in your face" and "it's the ultimate", 360 degree roto-scope-rhetoric from self righteous reviewers, CD-this, 3-D that, multi-million-dollar TV commercials tainted with TOILET humor...

...there was fun."

The OPCFG - dedicated to the preservation of classic forms of gaming since 1998!
JKSM
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by JKSM »

At far as I know(through visits to many games sites and through talks by other Mario fans) there has not been a PC version of Super Mario Brothers with the exact original content (jumping on a flag at the end and other stuff). However, there are various PC clones on it, some can be unique but never the exact original that you are looking for. There is one or 2 in the Super Mario series like Super Mario World that was available for Sega Genesis. In your case, you have to look for the game on Super Nintendo, after all Nintendo was the original creater of this game.
Core_12
Lord of Gaming
Lord of Gaming

Post by Core_12 »

Oh blummer :( . I had a SNES, and some Mario in it, but not anymore... Well does anybody know where to get Southpark Mario, the Mario with Kenny? :D
"Long before there was ultra-super-duper-128-bit-polygon-video-capture, hardware hype, wEiRd TyPe, pointless game ratings, E3, SCREAMING GUYS in ads, Virtual Reality, cliches like "in your face" and "it's the ultimate", 360 degree roto-scope-rhetoric from self righteous reviewers, CD-this, 3-D that, multi-million-dollar TV commercials tainted with TOILET humor...

...there was fun."

The OPCFG - dedicated to the preservation of classic forms of gaming since 1998!
John The Ax

Post by John The Ax »

Give me your email, and I'll help you find this game, through, uh, very legal means. I play Super Mario Bros. on my computer all the time, and I'll show you how to.

Oh, I see you have an email. I'll send you some info promptly.
Warning: You are being watched.

GameFAQs Contributor Page