Metallica+Nirvana=awesome

A forum for discussing television, movies, pop culture, celebrities, rock bands, and anything else along those lines.
tHe_nNaT0Rr

Metallica+Nirvana=awesome

Post by tHe_nNaT0Rr »

Metallica played Nirvana at the 2003 VMAs.It sounded so good,it gave me goosebumps.For those who saw it,what did you think?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
jmmijo
Lord of Gaming
Lord of Gaming

Post by jmmijo »

Sorry but ever since the Napster thing I hate Metallica and all their ilk :Angry:

My entire Metallica collection was ground down into small pieces via my dad's chipper :laugh:
Suck it down!
DigitalDemigod

Post by DigitalDemigod »

I still like old Metallica. After the black album, they suck. I bought load and hated it. I even gave it a chance a few months ago. Still hated it. The only album I have bought since was Garage Inc and that was only for disc2 with the Garage days and other bsides and it was because I had an old bootleg cassette with bsides like the prince.

Old Metallica still kicks ass, but after Load, they turned INTO nirvana... which I hate. Plus they suck for being a bunch of greedy jerks. If I had 10 million dollars, you know what? That sets me up for my entire life... so after that... what difference does it make if people swap songs.

I knew Metallica was starting to suck when I saw them on the black album tour. They played a mix of the And Justice songs which sucked. I liked those songs and wanted to hear some. They refused to play anything off kill em all. The entire stadium was chanting "seek and Destroy!" and all James said was "you dont wanna hear that shit". Right then I knew they had lost sight of their original fanbase. Of course we wanted to hear kill em all. It was the first album by them that I ever heard, and I still think it's their best. It really gets the energy going. I was very disappointed. It seemed like they were trying to find a new fan base and ditching everyone that stuck by them... which seems to me is exactly what happened.

By the way, did you ever notice that all metal bands seem to start sucking once they changed their logo? etallica's name design changed on load, Megadeth changed theirs on Risk, Testament changed theirs on the Ritual...
I play UT2004, Q3A, and Xbox Live as DigitalDemigod. Wanna frag? Look me up in game!

Want to learn 3d modeling? Check out www.3dbuzz.com and www.3d-palace.com

Check out these sites for some cool t-shirts:
www.BuyTshirtsHere.com
www.MyShirtsDontSuck.com
www.cafeshops.com/myshirtsdontsuc