DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
NEW! DOSGames.com has been massively upgraded to v2.0 with TONS of new features!
Check out the new design and dozens of new features including online play!

90s side-scrolling, woman protagonist

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Find Old Games
BrandonPrahim

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:04 pm     Post subject: 90s side-scrolling, woman protagonist Reply with quote

Hey people, gotta find an old computer game i used to play with my sister and cousins in the late 90s/early 00s:

The 2nd dimension game contained a main Woman hero. she used to run away from spinning floor razors and jumping on some pendulums or scales... That's all i can remember, sorry, i was a little kid back then.

I really think it was a game we downloaded straight from the internet for free, and as far as i can recall - the Woman used to make "huh" sounds when she jumped.

My sister told me that the name of this game may be Pendulum, but i didn't found anything about it.

Thanks for helping!
Wally
King of the Carrot Flowers

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:48 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Jill of the Jungle or Vinyl goddess of Mars?
BrandonPrahim

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:15 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Wally wrote:
Jill of the Jungle or Vinyl goddess of Mars?

Nope Sad
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:00 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

I had to plough through MobyGames' list of games with female protagonists to remember that one other platform title with a scantily clad woman in the lead role (called Entity as it turns out) but after watching a couple of gameplay videos (like this one) I concluded that this is not what you're looking for (nice art though!).
dr_st
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:35 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe it was Dark Ages? That dude kinda looks like a girl.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Find Old Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1