Airplane Mac os X 10.5 era game

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
FranckTheMinerYT

Airplane Mac os X 10.5 era game

Post by FranckTheMinerYT »

Hey,
Subject is obvious so I'll head straight to the details.
The game I'm trying to find featured an airplane (or multiple, not sure) on a crudely modeled city, with a mission system, as in move from a to b, maybe had some bomb planting mission or something like that, I'm at least sure you could fire some shots.
Used to play it on my grandpa's old macbook, probably one of the first few series, so back in 2006, max 2010.
If you need any more details feel free to ask, but as you may guess my memory is quite faulty about the game...
I do however have a picture in my head of a kind of small plane flying by a single huge skyscraper with a few other smaller buildings right beside it, (I'm almost positive it was a single skyscraper on the middle of the whole map, but there might've been more. Also if it helps the map was quite small for what I recall
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

Re: Airplane Mac os X 10.5 era game

Post by MrFlibble »

FranckTheMinerYT wrote:If you need any more details feel free to ask, but as you may guess my memory is quite faulty about the game...
I'm certain that you at least remember if you viewed the aircraft from the side, from above, from the cockpit or from behind.

Also what do you mean by "crudely modeled"? Does that refer to low-detail 3D models, 2D artwork or something else?
FranckTheMinerYT

Re: Airplane Mac os X 10.5 era game

Post by FranckTheMinerYT »

MrFlibble wrote:
FranckTheMinerYT wrote:If you need any more details feel free to ask, but as you may guess my memory is quite faulty about the game...
I'm certain that you at least remember if you viewed the aircraft from the side, from above, from the cockpit or from behind.

Also what do you mean by "crudely modeled"? Does that refer to low-detail 3D models, 2D artwork or something else?
Hey,
As for POV, i remember it being from behind the plane, and I meant that they were low-detail 3D models. Also, it was more recent than the games you linked, I'm pretty sure it was at least 2006>
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

Post by MrFlibble »

In that case you could try poking at this MobyGames list but the game might not be there even if it's in the database because it might use a different tag (e.g. not Behind view but 3rd person view or something).