DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I need HELP!!! I cannot remember the name of this game.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Find Old Games
FousAngel

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2002 1:52 pm     Post subject: I need HELP!!! I cannot remember the name of this game. Reply with quote

I have a weird question... about 7-8 years ago (while in middle school) I played a kind of educational game. I have been trying to figure out the name of the game and I can't find anyone who remembers it.
The game basically started out in a carnival atmosphere where you start out by playing what I can recall a "shoot the moving object" game. Regardless of how many moving objects you would shoot.. this bad guy (I believe) would turn you into a puppet of some sort. In order to beat the game you would have to go through the course solving puzzles.
I know this probably sounds like a stupid message.. but I recently started thinking about the game and I cannot for the life of me remember the name. If you have any idea whatsoever as to the name of the game.. I would greatly appreciate it. Benevolent

(Other Tid-Bits that I can remember:)
1. Being sent to an island
2. A message in a bottle (explaining how to get off of the island)
3. Decent graphics for the time
wardrich
"Some Troll"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2003 9:12 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

i dunno if you still check these forums or not, but the game is called Survival (or survivor) or summin like that.
John The Ax

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2003 2:34 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

I know that game. It's mac, and it'd Dr. Quanduary (I believe) and something something. I know that part of it is Dr. Quanduary (I think that's how you spell it, but it's spelled exactly like the word in case I'm wrong.
wardrich
"Some Troll"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:01 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

umm, no. I know EXACTLY what game she is talkin about. its called Survival. It is DOS based, and it is actually, quite addictive.
John The Ax

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2003 6:13 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

No. It's Dr. Quandruary. You're turned into a puppet no matter what you do in the the doll-shooting, and most likely it was a mac in school, too. The puzzles are all thinking puzzles, like "assemble this shape using these shapes" and stuff. It's exactly what was described.
Wally
King of the Carrot Flowers

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2003 3:45 am     Post subject: THis is indeed Reply with quote

This is indeed a mac game it isnt what you were thinking guys Meh

This game is made by cliff Johnson and it is called the Puzzle gallery
You will have to find it somewhere Happy
you can get the emulator from here
www.ardi.com then downloads thru to executor.
Wally
King of the Carrot Flowers

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2003 3:47 am     Post subject: >.... Reply with quote

I dont think puzzle gallery has those tid bits in it
but see how you go
!
Cheers
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Find Old Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Free Windows games