Realistic Car Driving Game From My Childhood [Crash Time]

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
�аркотик Кал

Realistic Car Driving Game From My Childhood [Crash Time]

Post by Ð�аркотик Кал »

I hope someone can help me with this. There's this game that I LOVED to play as a kid, but never remembered it's name. Here's what I remember.

It was a 3D driving simulator with pretty good graphics and physics, with little to no story to it. I only remember some of the gameplay of it. In some missions you are supposed to crash into enemy cars on a freeway to wreck them. The doors would fall off and things such as the license plate and bumper. In another mission, you are driving a car and are trying to keep place in a rectangular area to the left/right of a huge tanker which has an orange painted truck and a silver tank. Then, you would take control of the tanker and I have no idea what goes next
In another mission, you drive a brown bus while trying to get away from some cars and get to a lake. You are supposed to drive over a dock and press F or T in a rectangle so the bus would fall into the water. Most of this happens on a freeway. You never actually see any drivers. Most of the surroundings are just trees. I played it on PC.

The logo is a mostly brown circle.
I player it at around the year 2007-2010. I do not know anything about the publisher. I was a stupid kid back then.

This is all I remember, and I hope you can help me find this game. I never had forgotten it.

Thank you for reading! :thumbsup:
Last edited by �аркотик Кал on Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Quadko
Darklander
Darklander

Post by Quadko »

Pc or PlayStation or what platform, do you recall? Sounds like some challenges in burnout paradise or others on the series.
http://www.mobygames.com/game-group/burnout-series
�аркотик Кал

Post by Ð�аркотик Кал »

Definitely not Burnout. Thank you for replying so quickly though!
cristy_maxspeed

Post by cristy_maxspeed »

Flatout? Crash Time: Autobahn Pursuit? Carmageddon? Crashday?
I think you could also crash them in NFS most wanted 2012, but I don't remember for sure.
EDIT: If anyone in the future reads this topic, check RoadBlasters (1987) and Twisted Metal
Last edited by cristy_maxspeed on Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
�аркотик Кал

Post by Ð�аркотик Кал »

CrashTime 1! That's the answer. Thank you guys so much for helping me!