RPG game, third person, somewhat like Gothic (~2003?)

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
skarba

RPG game, third person, somewhat like Gothic (~2003?)

Post by skarba »

I was a little kid back then, so I don't really remember it quite well, but I do remember a bit about it.

It looked like Gothic, maybe a bit more like Risen.
When you clicked on the game exe, you got 3 options. Saves I guess? Since my brother was also playing the game, the first slot was occupied and he told me not to play it. I used 2 and 3. Both 2 and 3 started at the same thing.

Note: the slots were in a pop up window, like for example one you would see for the morrowind launcher, but in the usual windows xp kind of window style without all the fancy stuff. Maybe a banner at the top? I don't remember)

After starting the game, you start on a little tower in the middle of a field. Whenever you went down the tower, you were attacked by 3 wolves. If you went forward from where you went down the tower, you would quickly encounter a fence, and going to the left of it, you'd find another tower. Well they weren't much of towers, they were more like those wooden guard thingies. Or maybe you spawned near the tower? I don't really recall, because this was a LOONG time ago. I've been searching it for quite a bit, but whenever I thought I was onto something, it wasn't the right game.
skarba

Post by skarba »

bump
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

Post by MrFlibble »

Please don't bump topics that are barely a week old.
skarba

Post by skarba »

how about one's that 3 months old?
back bumper
Rwolf
Gaming Demi-god
Gaming Demi-god

Post by Rwolf »

I can't really guess, I haven't played so many RPG:s, but here is a list of 32 Windows RPG:s with a 3rd person view from 2003:

http://www.mobygames.com/browse/games/w ... rson/2003/

After you looked through those, you can choose 2002 etc, and hopefully find it eventually.
skarba

Post by skarba »

2003 is the year I played it at, I don't even fully remember if it was that year. I was born in 1999 afterall. Could be even 2005 or 2006.