DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thank you Cheese-its & Rice for the remainder of our lives all!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> General Off-Topic
legaloneforever
Expert
Expert

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:16 am     Post subject: Thank you Cheese-its & Rice for the remainder of our lives all! Reply with quote

When I was too young I went out to California and met a lot of helpful people from a strange land. I only stayed 3 years then I went home to my home town where my Vietnam people are. Thank you mom and dad for taking me home. It was hard with work there however I am happy now at home spoiled! You see my family wanted me to stay home. All the Vietnam elders trained me to be humble and kind and just take what I am given. Now a days I just am happy within my Vietnam family. It took me 40 years of taking my family for granted to find out that I have it made. I am nobody like Cheese-its & Rice and The Holy Spirit and Immaculate Mary and God of Heaven but I am humble to know my family supports and care about me. I have to let the elders lead the way. I want to be on my own however experience has shown that they have gone before me. I just have to wait and listen to my elders. I cannot do anything without them. My mom always tells me to pray. My dad tells me to pray. All I do is pray. I know it is nothing however it is my family. All my family are either Catholic or Buddhist. So I am half taking half after my mom Catholic and half after my dad Buddhist. I have a Catholic statue and a Buddhist statue. Catholic is first then Buddhist. Thank you mom and dad for raising me and training me to be humble and nice. hehe Etc. Thank you to the church in USA for helping us out when we are poor.
legaloneforever
Expert
Expert

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:46 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

G o d, J e s u s C h r i s t, i s n u m b e r O N E! Science is not the answer. That is rediculous that the world was created out of a big bang. The truth is "God created the Heaven and the earth on the first day!" God is this all knowing all seeing God. It is written in the book of The Holy Bible# Besides that is more logical to me that God created the world than nothing popped out by itself and became something. hehe
legaloneforever
Expert
Expert

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:49 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

The main points of the world is written within 3000 pages of The Holy Bible: The Catholic official Pope approve version and The official New England 1611 version written for King James.
legaloneforever
Expert
Expert

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:51 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

No where in the world did a stupid man rule a country. All leaders believe in God!
legaloneforever
Expert
Expert

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:20 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually in The Holy Bible there was a leader that did NOT believe in God and he was out of power within 1 year. He served the shortest term in the history of mankind! haha So I believe in J E S U S forever and ever for me and my real family# hehe
legaloneforever
Expert
Expert

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:23 pm     Post subject: Thank you God. Reply with quote

I just ordered from my neighbours China. They sell cheap but I am on welfare! They say God gives you within your budget# So if you can only afford $20 USD then God gives you $16.91 product that works. Etc.

In the USA they sell quality products however it is like someone on welfare buying luxury. It is possible however you have to save up and be on a budget like my mom says.

My dad says if you already have internet then you do not need two internet. You give the spare to your stepdad who needs it more than you and has bad connection!

haha

The main point is through my lifes God always give me what works for my budget. Sometimes it lasts for the rest of the lifes.

But the answer if "O Mary! Conceived without sin pray for us who have recoursed to thee forever and ever gleamings etc. haha"
legaloneforever
Expert
Expert

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:27 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

One more point. If you are greedy you suffer. It says so in The Most Holy Book. If you want the exact reference. The Holy Book talks about a guy who God gives good for cheap. Then he goes and sells it for expensive. God says I will never give you another cheap like that again. This is what it means when they say God punishes or yells. So the guy regretted it.
legaloneforever
Expert
Expert

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:22 pm     Post subject: Here you can find my latest developments for 8086 machines: Reply with quote

Enjoy:

http://www.mediafire.com/folder/1le0ybhv40866/God_0_AD

I love you all!
legaloneforever
Expert
Expert

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:48 am     Post subject: I don't know how long I will live! Reply with quote

You know I don't know when I will die. But if I die I just wanted to say "It has been good and I love you all. Hopefully I will be in Heaven with my grandparents whom I just visited! Jesus is the way the light and the life of the party. All who comes to him will have wine to drink and beer to party hard. Pizza depends on those who bring it to the party. hehe"
legaloneforever
Expert
Expert

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:37 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I have tried to make my wifi adapter into one of those antenna catcher for long distance wifi from a hotspot. It broke so fortunately for me I have drivers for Windows 10. The store bought wifi adapter no longer works so I had to have Windows 10 and that has its own wifi builtin adapter! Thanks to good luck that Windows 10 comes with the drivers. Windows 10 seems pretty good so far. It downloads updated drivers that are missing. I only have the basic Windows 10 but it only has the wifi builtin. But it downloaded the graphics drivers so I can see small prints now. Just my day to day tasks sharing is caring.
legaloneforever
Expert
Expert

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:50 pm     Post subject: Re: My Programming Career Reply with quote

You know I saw a little kid on the bicycle trying to do a bunny hop. Couldn't quite get it yet. However I have faith that boy will succeed a couple years later in the future!
legaloneforever
Expert
Expert

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:59 am     Post subject: To: God Reply with quote

I ask that I am the best programmer lasting forever and ever whether in Heaven, earth, or anywhere else.
legaloneforever
Expert
Expert

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:27 am     Post subject: Re: My Programming Career Reply with quote

Programming career is just a hobby for me. When all is said and done it is all about J e s u s and my family!
legaloneforever
Expert
Expert

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:24 pm     Post subject: J E S U S ! Reply with quote

These days I am almost spoiled. Then I think back to the values my two parents taught me from birth.
legaloneforever
Expert
Expert

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:46 am     Post subject: Thank you God. - Tien Khoa Nguyen forever and ever! Reply with quote

Well I do not know God personally however I have read what is supposedly God's word through The Holy Bible! In my humble living so far I have come to one conclusion.... Life is a mystery. You think you know it all then everything changes on you. Well everything except family and friends. The friends I grew up with in grade school are on FB now that they are too far away. The families that I have are still with me except on my dad's side.
legaloneforever
Expert
Expert

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:51 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

One piece of advice I would give to my closest love ones is "Don't fuck it up!" I have a insanity check today and every 3 months and it is like you do not know what it takes for them to throw you in prison! So be good and you will never need to go and be risked for jail time. Even if you think no one is watching be good because I have learned that even if you do something wrong in thought just by thinking you get into trouble if it is something bad! Just trust me. The world is weird like that. So I just pray God keeps me from anymore of that shit!
legaloneforever
Expert
Expert

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:10 am     Post subject: Thank you! Reply with quote

I vaguely remember Joe MacIntyre! What a great dude. Very loving fellow. Miss the guy. There are so many others that I wanted to say thanks to. Mr Bubble! PSEUDOCODER! David Brackeen! etc. There are so many you would think I forget. But it pops up when I least have my pride.
legaloneforever
Expert
Expert

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 11:06 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

I am the lowest you cannot get any lower for the rest of my life! I am so low that there is no word to describe my lowest state# In fact I am so low that eternal glean I am below shit. Wow-
legaloneforever
Expert
Expert

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 4:49 pm     Post subject: My dad Nguyen Binh Thuy says love yourself when no one does! Reply with quote

My mom says nothing about her accomplishments. hehe

But most important J e s u s C h r i s t is the apex of our universe#
legaloneforever
Expert
Expert

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 11:40 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

You know I was reading my Catholic newspaper. It was talking about dating then I realize I have a heart. I was wondering where my heart was and it happens that I just needed to listen! I love my mom. All these years she does the little things that nurtures yet I do so little to give her credit. Women often say they do not get credits for equal work just because it is in the home. Now I understand. The man thinks he is the more important one just because he is seen in public. Without a women nurturing a child the man will not have their inheritance given to their kids because the kids might very well die or go to someone who does not take adequate care of their kids. That is why The Holy Bible says when a man and woman marries they are one flesh. It just means if you suffer then I suffer too in the relationship. If you are happy then I am happy!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> General Off-Topic All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2