Fantasy Game, around 2005

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
sezginaksit1

Fantasy Game, around 2005

Post by sezginaksit1 »

I need help on a specific Windows game that I used to play it was a demo and I'm sure that I was playing it on windows 98. From my distant memories I can recall it, The main character was Japanese looking dude with a big sword and the game was starting in the front of some kind of castle, and there were a lot of spider like creatures around me. It was 3d not so bad looking. That's all the Info I got :D
Rwolf
Gaming Demi-god
Gaming Demi-god

Post by Rwolf »

If you played it on a Win98 machine, maybe it was an older game; for me, Daikatana comes to mind.
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

Re: Fantasy Game, around 2005

Post by MrFlibble »

sezginaksit1 wrote:That's all the Info I got :D
Nope, you forgot to tell if the view was from the first person or from behind. That's important!

I also thought Daikatana but it doesn't start in the castle and frogs aren't spiders (also you don't have the sword at the start of the game/demo).
sezginaksit1

Post by sezginaksit1 »

I checked the daikatana but it's not that game, and it's tps by the way. The game starts on an open place not in a dungeon or similiar dark places. And as i remember it was not so hard game, spider like creatures were too many and can be easily defeated.

Win98 or 2000 I'm not entirely sure sorry, but i remember playing first rayman games on the same computer.
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

Post by MrFlibble »

Could it have been Heretic II? Here's a video of the first level.