PC before 2000, fantasy, probably 1st person [Meridian 59]

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
Kostarius

PC before 2000, fantasy, probably 1st person [Meridian 59]

Post by Kostarius »

Greetings,

My brother and I have been crushing our heads trying to find that bloody old game, throughout the recent years. So.
I recall trying to play it but being unable to. Of the few buttons, i had randomly selected, I recall a screenshot showing off some gameplay. It seemed like a first person and it was on a castle of some sort and some magic orb floating around along with the interface of an RPG. Another screenshot was showing a wizard smiting a robot with magic in a silly way. But the main thing was the main screen. It showed a variety of medieval-fantasy characters in the background. But at the front, a queen was standing tall and on her side two more copies of her facing either way. The one on her left was transparent like a ghost and the one on her right was evil, undead-like turned queen with green eyes.
Moreover, I surely remember the icon on the desktop for the game. It was four big red roses, two and two facing right and left, held in 2 long pots together. I also remember the "theme" song down to the last second. But not a damn name.
Thank you in advance.
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

Post by MrFlibble »

Doesn't ring a bell, but have you tried looking at games listed at MobyGames? Here's one for Windows first-person RPGs (sorted by year):
http://www.mobygames.com/browse/games/windows/role-playing-rpg/1st-person/offset,0/so,1a/list-games/

You can choose other parameters (e.g. another platform - DOS) in the Game Browser.
Kostarius

Post by Kostarius »

Meridian 59, damn me we finally got it! Many thanks!
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

Post by MrFlibble »

You're welcome!

MobyGames link for reference: Meridian 59