Prison escape game [Black Ops 1]

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
Koin

Prison escape game [Black Ops 1]

Post by Koin »

It was game that i cant remember its name.only thing i remember was a scene that you are some kind of prisoner and there is an oversized men also as prisoner somehow all the prisoners escape and my player has no weapon neither the other prisoners and ounce we start trying to escape we go outside (the jail was sone kind on cave not on a real prison and we were walking on dust )ounce we get out we are taking haivy fire from guards i guess and we cover behind trains and push them so to get cover and get closer to the enemy also the huge guy holds some kind of a cleaver or axe as weapon .i think the guards who kepts as therekilled one friend or soldier i was with or i dont know..pretty confusing i know.if you can think of something feel free to say ...its an old games dont how many years 4-5 maybe.
thanks
cristy_maxspeed

Post by cristy_maxspeed »

Manhunt? It's been a while... although I think only you get out of jail.
Or Prison Break: The Conspiracy? Alcatraz: Prison Escape?
Was it a 3D game or top-down view?
Saints Row 2 also started with a prison break but that's probably not what you're looking for.
If anyone sees this, also check out The Suffering / The Suffering: Ties That Bind.
Last edited by cristy_maxspeed on Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

Post by MrFlibble »

Please read the posting rules and if possible, fill in more details about the game that will help identify it.

Also I changed the topic title to something more informative, hope you don't mind.
Koin

Post by Koin »

its actually a first person shooter and sorry for the bad post I am new here

Thanks for replying non of what you said was correct or mean but thanks :)
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

Post by MrFlibble »

Koin wrote:its actually a first person shooter and sorry for the bad post I am new here
No worries, thanks for bearing with us! I also merged your two posts (next time use the edit button to add text to an existing post).

Your description reminded me of Red Faction somehow, although not all details match
Koin

Post by Koin »

Oh my mistake ,thanks again for helping
Its not red faction
I don't know..it seems really difficult to remember its name or more of it .
But if I get any flashback I will edit the post with more info
Koin

Post by Koin »

It was black ops 1
Found it