Tower Dungeon Crawl, Hero Strategy, 2012-15

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
BaskerHound

Tower Dungeon Crawl, Hero Strategy, 2012-15

Post by BaskerHound »

So I do not remember the System I played this game on but it was most likely Mac product (I'm sorry I'm not that educated on systems). I don't know when the game was published but I played it in Highschool so between 2012 and 2015. I think I labeled the game type properly, You managed a town of sorts and I believe each house provided a hero ( I may be wrong with that fact ) but I do know in the background was a tower that you could enter and with a party of heroes climb the tower and each level you went up the more difficult it got. Its graphics were simple but smooth, definitely not an 8-bit style. Its camera angle was that of 3rd person and fixed. I believe it was on the side, so not behind the characters but I don't properly remember. It had a very Celtic feel to it with greens and the way it presented itself. I'm sorry if this isn't enough but it's all I remember. Thank you for anyone that tries and helps!!!
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

Post by MrFlibble »

I know it's a very long shot, but could this game of yours be in any way similar to Rogue Legacy?