DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
NEW! DOSGames.com has been massively upgraded to v2.0 with TONS of new features!
Check out the new design and dozens of new features including online play!

3D shooter polygon graphics [SCARAB]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Find Old Games
dujo13309

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:45 pm     Post subject: 3D shooter polygon graphics [SCARAB] Reply with quote

Hello guys,

So I come to all of you for help. I remember playing it at like the age of 5-6 (19 right now). It was a demo on a cd called something like "Tree house games" it had a beach background with a coconut-like character on it for the hub. There were multiple demo games on it, but the one I am looking for was a 3D shooter polygon graphics. It had a pryamid in the middle of the level. There were some floating surfaces, and like there was this floating and rising platform you can get up onto. (just about all I can remember) and there was another demo game, but this was a space racer, can't remember anything at all though, just that it was a space racer game.
I would be Very appreciative to whoever helps me find it, I have been in search of it for YEARS to come.
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:57 am     Post subject: Re: 3D shooter polygon graphics Reply with quote

dujo13309 wrote:
the one I am looking for was a 3D shooter polygon graphics. It had a pryamid in the middle of the level. There were some floating surfaces, and like there was this floating and rising platform you can get up onto. (just about all I can remember)

Do you remember who or what you were supposed to shoot at? Was the pyramid Egyptian in style or just abstract?

Was it a first-person game or could you see your character from behind? Was there any plot?

Do you remember any colours? Was it bright daylight, a starry sky in the background, anything like that?

dujo13309 wrote:
and there was another demo game, but this was a space racer, can't remember anything at all though, just that it was a space racer game.

This piece of information will totally not help identify the game you're looking for.
dujo13309

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:07 am     Post subject: Re: 3D shooter polygon graphics Reply with quote

MrFlibble wrote:
dujo13309 wrote:
the one I am looking for was a 3D shooter polygon graphics. It had a pryamid in the middle of the level. There were some floating surfaces, and like there was this floating and rising platform you can get up onto. (just about all I can remember)

Do you remember who or what you were supposed to shoot at? Was the pyramid Egyptian in style or just abstract?

Was it a first-person game or could you see your character from behind? Was there any plot?

Do you remember any colours? Was it bright daylight, a starry sky in the background, anything like that?

dujo13309 wrote:
and there was another demo game, but this was a space racer, can't remember anything at all though, just that it was a space racer game.

This piece of information will totally not help identify the game you're looking for.

There was like the robot-sort of characters. and the pyramid in Egyptian style yep. The cameras were switchable, there wasn't any plot in the demo. I remember a lot of white colors, maybe the very early colour'd type of game. Regarding the space racer game, I just added the info that it was found also on the CD.
Rwolf
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:16 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

Umm...not sure, but there was this old robot shooter with an Egyptian theme called SCARAB. Can't recall any floating platforms, but there was a pyramid. Could have had a demo - long ago though, so maybe too old.

http://www.mobygames.com/game/windows/scarab

If that is not it, but the Egyptian theme is valid, here is a list of games in such settings:
http://www.mobygames.com/game-group/setting-egyptian-
dujo13309

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:54 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Rwolf wrote:
Umm...not sure, but there was this old robot shooter with an Egyptian theme called SCARAB. Can't recall any floating platforms, but there was a pyramid. Could have had a demo - long ago though, so maybe too old.

http://www.mobygames.com/game/windows/scarab

If that is not it, but the Egyptian theme is valid, here is a list of games in such settings:
http://www.mobygames.com/game-group/setting-egyptian-

Shiver me timbers, SCARAB is the game. Sorry for the curse, but I freaking love you man. Thanks a lot!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Find Old Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1