2D Pixelated fighting game (probably hack'n'slash) [Solved]

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
sidster455

2D Pixelated fighting game (probably hack'n'slash) [Solved]

Post by sidster455 »

I played this game on a Windows XP pc, but it might have been for DOS.
The pc I used was a Pentium 4 with a CRT monitor, so even though I played it in 2010 it was a much older game.

It was a 2D pixel art game, which could be played Multiplayer. It was most probably hack and slash.

The main game objective was to fight through the levels, which started in a dungeon like place. You could choose your character, and depending on your choice it would have different weapons, and magic skills.

There would be a multiple waves of enemies, and when you killed them you could run and proceed to the next level.

The characters could move and run in all directions in the arena, but not outside the arena until all enemies were killed.

It also had a pvp mode, in which 2 or more players could fight it out.
Oh and after brief intervals weapons would fall from the sky, which could be picked up and used or thrown.

I remember a dungeon background, a castle dining hall background, a boxing ring arena, and a forest arena.

One of the characters that I remember was a Knight with blonde a hair, probably called LouisX or something.
There were also these aliens who had like a purplish aura..
And there was this character which had a green costume and would shoot arrows.

Oh and you had mana and you could probably charge and one guy had a kamehameha-like energy beam attack.

I can't remember the name at all, but the menu and everything was pixelated so it was probably quite an old game.

I would really appreciate it if someone could help me out.
DomeChew

Post by DomeChew »

Little fighter 2.
Rwolf
Gaming Demi-god
Gaming Demi-god

Post by Rwolf »

DomeChew wrote:Little fighter 2.
That looks very much like what the OP describes.

Official site here: http://www.lf2.net/

Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Fighter_2
sidster455

Post by sidster455 »

OMG that IS the game I've been trying to find for so long. Thank you so much guys! I really appreciate it.