DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thank you to my aunt Elizabeth Theu Thi Vu!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> General Off-Topic
friendsforever
Expert
Expert

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:03 pm     Post subject: Thank you to my aunt Elizabeth Theu Thi Vu! Reply with quote

All my family except for me is at her burial site right now. I am left alone because I am an outcast. I always do things outside of official tradition.
friendsforever
Expert
Expert

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:01 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Well all my family just attended my aunt's burial for the second time today and had a feast. My mom bought me home a Hazelnut Ice Coffee from McDonald's to stay to humble that J E S U S is celebrated today for bringing my aunt home to Heaven. My big cousin Carl took me around the burial site last night but it was after hours so I couldn't get in to see my family. Thank you to my big cousin for spending some time with his little cousin. My aunt and grandma who passed is a big occasion during this time.
friendsforever
Expert
Expert

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:22 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyways the good news is that we are alive to continue enjoying life while we can. My grandma and aunt would want us to continue to be successful in life. They always love everyone! I remember I was talking to my grandma when she was around. I told her sinners should just be put away. Look at all these drug addicts drunks etc. My grandma rebuked me and said they need someone to love them#
friendsforever
Expert
Expert

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:22 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyways just thinking about special people in my life sitting here drunk off Folgers coffee (original) I realize how much I miss the DOS games forum! I remeninsce on the days by gone of saying LORD this and LORD that; oh! How I miss those days. Laughing Unfortunately my return has made me realize friends are important in my life. Joking But in all kindness Celebrate I will forgive and forget if you will A Frikkin Cuccoan Well now that we are starting to remeninsce I hope there is no more misunderstandings SPAM
friendsforever
Expert
Expert

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:13 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyways the last 5 years has been fun while I was away. My family worked our butts off to make something of ourselves. My mom works to get up out of bed daily and happy being 63 years of youth! My two sisters are now married with kids + LORD# My dad is no longer around however I keep his memories. I personally have been freewaring left and left and left.
friendsforever
Expert
Expert

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:42 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

It is a slow season now since it is cold. You really don't want to do anything freezing your behinds in the morning being sluggish. Even strong coffee doesn't help much except just a conversation piece. J E S U S! I am just grateful that gracefully through the LORD I have something out. I know I have much to learn and need to study more. My parents are always teaching me and reminding me that while you are alive you need to be either studying like my real dad Nguyen Binh Thuy teaches or my mom says working like my real mom Huong Thi Vu does everyday. My two real sisters Nguyen Khoa Thuyen and Nguyen Khoa Thi listens to our real parents and applies themselves to their studies and works so they actually made it.
friendsforever
Expert
Expert

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:12 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Well my real mom Huong Thi Vu and my real dad Nguyen Binh Thuy teaches me to learn from my teachers. I remember my teacher took a break because they weren't getting any inspirations. They got into a routine and wanted to quit their work. So I am on my break. Last time I took a big break it was for 20 years at least! When I came back I was better than ever# Unfortunately I also lost my jobs and everything by taking a break. So I am better than ever but the problem is I am poor. It's a tradeoff. If you stick to your boring routine you'll have money to support your family but you'll be a nobody for the rest of your life. That's the way it is. It is like a website with posts. If you stick to your job of posting you'll always have visitors. However you'll never amount to much. But if you take a break you'll have few visitors because there is no new content but it is possible you'll make a break and be a big hit in the future with some inspiration? Congratulatory
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> General Off-Topic All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Free Windows games