DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
NEW! DOSGames.com has been massively upgraded to v2.0 with TONS of new features!
Check out the new design and dozens of new features including online play!

Old online kids game back in mid 2000s?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Find Old Games
mushroom

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:35 pm     Post subject: Old online kids game back in mid 2000s? Reply with quote

So I recently remembered this game and it's killing me trying to find it. I'm not even sure if it still exists, but I'm hoping someone else remembers it too. It was a game on this sort of educational site for kids. Well it wasn't really a game, it was more of a builder. You basically just built a system - there were options of pipes and ball generators and a bunch of other cool things. Then you would press play and it would show the ball going through all the pipes and obstacles you arranged. I absolutely loved it as a kid and I'd love to know if it still exists. I think there was "widget" somewhere in the name but I couldn't find it on google.

Some specific things I remember about it: There was a chicken ball generator where it pooped out a ball. There was a monkey that held a ping pong paddle and would hit the ball back if you shot it at him. There was a bridge for the balls to go over, a spiral, a spring to make the ball reverse its track, and you could flush the balls down a toilet. There was all kinds of cool stuff.

If only I could remember the website it was on.
Quadko
Darklander
Darklander

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:39 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know about a browser game, but did it play like these Rube Goldberg games?

http://www.mobygames.com/game-group/genre-rube-goldberg-machine/offset,0/so,1d/

Especially the Crazy Machines and The Incredible Machine series have been very popular for a long time. Happy
mushroom

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:14 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually asked my brother and he remembered it was iknowthat.com. The website doesn't exist anymore but I found the game on another website! http://streaming.discoveryeducation.com/braingames/iknowthat/Widgets/Widgets.cfm?Topic=&Title=

There were puzzles sort of like those, but as a kid I really just loved the "make your own" option.
jsjsm11

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:27 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe that this Ed Edd n Eddy game is almost identical to what you are talking about. http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/games/eds/candymachine/index.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Find Old Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1