DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hidden musical instruments all over the world [Music Chase]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Find Old Games
Cand

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:32 pm     Post subject: Hidden musical instruments all over the world [Music Chase] Reply with quote

Hi everyone!
This game that I'm looking for was a pc game (cd-rom) and the main plot was this girl who had disappeared and you played watching moments of her life, since childhood until older to kinda understand what had happened to her.

- You had to find the instruments camouflaged in differents parts of the scenario to be able to play them

- These scenarios were all different cities all over the world, I remember Quebec and NY's subway

- The art was cartoon-like (2D), except when we had to play the instruments, that were kinda 3D

- I played this game back in 2005 to 2007, but I think it's older than that

- It was point and click, again, except when playing the musics

- The music system was like guitar hero with the musical notes falling down and you had to hit the keyboard corresponding letter in the exact time

- You'd see her dad in lots of these situations too, and I also remember a scene where she was in a school musical presentation with her classmate Jimi Hendrix, haha

- She's a musician (obviously)

- I played in PC - Windows

- It was a first person game

- I think the girl's name is in the title, and I can't remember that either

- She had red/orange hair

I appreciate if you guys can help me with this.. I loved this game and wanted to play again.
Cand

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:34 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

A very nice person in reddit got the name of the game!
It's Music Chase 1: The Music in Me
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Find Old Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Free Windows games