underground, ship, skyscrapers, 3D [Adrenix]

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
OlaHughson

underground, ship, skyscrapers, 3D [Adrenix]

Post by OlaHughson »

Hello!
I'm looking for a game, *demo* of which i've played somewhere between 2000 and 2005 - it came from a late 90's cover CD from a polish gaming magazine called CD-Action (or did it?)

Basically it was a Descent clone (i don't remember if it was TPP or FPP, tho), in 3D and in that demo level, you were flying inside a cave with a few skyscrapers and pipes in and the biggest one had a holographic(?) woman's face on it; when reaching it, you turned left and then right , going around it.
I don't remember whenether it was for DOS or win9x.I've been thinking "maybe AquaNox" or "maybe Forsaken", but neither of them do fit this description... And the cave was huge in size.
The CD itself must have been from around 1996-1999; i had a few of those borrowed from dad's friend and i recall playing HyperBlade as well.
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

Re: underground, ship, skyscrapers, 3D

Post by MrFlibble »

OlaHughson wrote:you were flying inside a cave with a few skyscrapers and pipes in and the biggest one had a holographic(?) woman's face on it; when reaching it, you turned left and then right , going around it.
You mean something like that scene from Blade Runner?
Quadko
Darklander
Darklander

Post by Quadko »

OlaHughson

Re: underground, ship, skyscrapers, 3D

Post by OlaHughson »

MrFlibble wrote:
OlaHughson wrote:you were flying inside a cave with a few skyscrapers and pipes in and the biggest one had a holographic(?) woman's face on it; when reaching it, you turned left and then right , going around it.
You mean something like that scene from Blade Runner?
There was like one or two buildings in said scene, and you faced the one i am mentioning, not moving by the side.

ALso now i'm not sure about the woman, perhaps too much Blade Runner seen as well... but the building in front was definitely there! at least 12-story tall!
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

Post by MrFlibble »

JIC, check Adrenix, Forsaken and maybe Defiance.
OlaHughson

Post by OlaHughson »

MrFlibble wrote:JIC, check Adrenix

THIS! Thanks <3
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

Post by MrFlibble »

I expected it could be Adrenix. BTW, thanks to your request, I discovered Gunmetal as I tried to remember the title of Defiance :)