Fantasy RTS [Mythical Warriors: Battle Of Eastland]

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
darius200

Fantasy RTS [Mythical Warriors: Battle Of Eastland]

Post by darius200 »

Hi so im loooking for this old rts game so ill give as much info as i can.

Its real time strategy from top perspective
dont reember date or publisher
the game for i think only offline with bots + campaing
there were 2 playable factions both seems to be humans
The key thing it didint had gold or wood as recources but rather it was crops like wheat and stuff
You could build army like in fantasy golems, guys on flying carpet, hydras and stuff
im not sure but it mighty be a russian game it was in russian when i played long time ago
the bigest info for help on cover of disc case it had like a White color centour shooting with bow arrows to dragon i thnik, main menu screen had like a guy standing with hood and cape in darkness and last thing i know is its name was something like japoin or japoi but bcz its in russian i think its called heroes or something like that but coudnt find it.
(its not heros of might and magic )
i know this info is not rly much but i dont remember anything else to find this game
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

Re: Fantasy RTS

Post by MrFlibble »

First off, the identification of your game will be much simplified if you provide an estimate of when you played this. "old" is completely non-descriptive as YMMV as to what is old.
darius200 wrote:the bigest info for help on cover of disc case it had like a White color centour shooting with bow arrows to dragon i thnik, main menu screen had like a guy standing with hood and cape in darkness and last thing i know is its name was something like japoin or japoi but bcz its in russian i think its called heroes or something like that but coudnt find it.
(its not heros of might and magic )
Heroes of Annihilated Empires perhaps? Also there's a Russian TBS called Heroes of Malgrimia.

There's a game with crops as resources and a steampunk theme (but not fantasy) called Rising Lands.
darius200

Post by darius200 »

Sorry for not my mistakes its my first post, as for games u given its not those i dont know game date but maybe my guess its from 90s or late 80s
darius200

Post by darius200 »

I found the game its called "Mythical Warriors Battle Of Eastland". found it randomly :D
Quadko
Darklander
Darklander

Post by Quadko »

Cool, glad you found it! Thanks for letting us know.

Hm, MobyGames has it but no one has submitted screenshots yet!
http://www.mobygames.com/game/windows/m ... r-eastland