DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

90's DOS fighting game (Champions of Zulula)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Find Old Games
Jafar

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:38 am     Post subject: 90's DOS fighting game (Champions of Zulula) Reply with quote

Hello all. I've been searching a while now for a strange old game I played a long time ago. It wasn't a game I played often though, so what I remember about it is a bit sketchy.

It was a DOS game, I'm fairly sure. I think I downloaded it from the AOL Kids section, though there's a chance I may have just gotten it from a random shareware disc.

It was a 2D fighting game. There were some strange creatures in the cast, the only one I really remember being some sort of giant eyeball thing. I think there was also some sort of way to customize the parameters of your character in some way.

I think often, a set of sprites would be used for multiple characters, just with different names and stats.

I think I remember most of the menus having a sort of stony aesthetic.

The Quit Game option on the title screen had an animation of a guy being executed with a guillotine.

Does anyone have an idea what this game might be? I've dug up a lot of obscure games from the AOL days, but this one's been eluding me for a while now.

EDIT: I did some more digging, and I managed to find the game, Champions of Zulula.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Find Old Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Free Windows games