DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
NEW! DOSGames.com has been massively upgraded to v2.0 with TONS of new features!
Check out the new design and dozens of new features including online play!

DOS 3D FPS, 90's, kill robots with a bat [Fortress of Dr...]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Find Old Games
KAssis

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:41 pm     Post subject: DOS 3D FPS, 90's, kill robots with a bat [Fortress of Dr...] Reply with quote

Hello! I'm trying to remember the name of this Shareware I played from a Game CD called "Maxgames". In it, you're a guy with a bat who's out to kill some robots.

If memory serves me right:
It starts with a rather dark screen and a man narrating a text. The text starts with: "new york (or another similar sounding city), 1997 (I'm not sure about this date, except that it surely is nineteen something). Immediately after he finishes saying the date a oriental, samurai-like sound plays. It's like a very short sound that you'd hear in a western movie trying to portrait the Japanese culture, in a thriller scene. The text is supposed to be scary - if I'm not mistaken, the plot is about robots taking over the world.

After the text, you take control of this player in a 3D, First Person Shooter ambient. The room is rather grayish and there's the upper half of a baseball bat showing, which your player is holding. This is your first weapon and soon ahead there's this robot who resembles a trash can on a moving base. After a few hits, he goes down and you keep on exploring. You'll find a sword at some point, I believe it's a katana. You'll then find more chalenging foes, all of them being robots.

That's all I can remember. I hope it's enough for you guys, I'll be sure to check this thread often and insert any more info I can fish out of my deep memory Happy

Thanks a lot!
Woelrat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:42 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you're looking for The Fortress of Dr. Radiaki
KAssis

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:34 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Woelrat wrote:
I think you're looking for The Fortress of Dr. Radiaki

Ayy boiiii that's exactly what I was looking for! Thank you so much! Shit-Eating Grin
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:06 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

MobyGames link: The Fortress of Dr. Radiaki
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Find Old Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1