Demoniac Demo maniac
Joined: 05 Dec 2010
|Posted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:11 am
Post subject: Re: Windows side scroll shooter early 2000s
|Soul knight wrote: |
|You can collect weapons and shoot things. |
Try to be more specific, as in:
|MrFlibble wrote: |
|3. Summarise the basic information about the game.
When describing the game in your request, try to provide some basic information:
- What platform did you play this game on (DOS, Windows, Mac, etc.)?
- What year(s) did you play this game in?
- What was the genre of the game? (for a quick reference, take a look at the genre list at MobyGames)
- Were the graphics 2D or 3D?
4. Provide as many details about the game as possible.
When describing the game itself, try to remember at least the following:
- What was the plot (if any) and the setting of the game?
- What was the perspective of the game (first-person, third person, bird's eye view etc.)?
- If there was a main character (or characters), was he/she/it visible?
- What did the (main) character(s) look like?
- What did the monsters (if any) look like?
- What were the objectives in the game? Did you have to fight, collect resources, find weapons, solve puzzles?
- Did the game time flow realistically, or did the player have to act on a turn-based basis?
Of course, if you remember other characteristic details not listed above, please describe them too!
5. Provide developer/publisher information (if possible).
Finally, if you can remember some release related information (for example, the publisher's or the developer's logo) also please provide this information.
It is quite understandable that you might not remember all of the information listed above, however, please try to give as much information as you can. Even the tiniest details may help to identify the game you're looking for.
You know, we have posting rules outlining what may be relevant in your search for your game that you, in the first place, should be interested in finding.