Jungle adventure

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
KvngJay

Jungle adventure

Post by KvngJay »

I need help finding an old game. But i don't know what system it is for. You start off on an airplane and it is raining hard and lightening. Your plans gets hit and you have to jump out. You land in the jungle and you have to try to find everyone else that was on the plane with you. So you start walking and it takes you to this temple place. So you cross it by juming on and over alligators and flipping switches. Then you keep going and you find a tribe. That's where you find a mask that you need to reflect light or block fire. But you have to work for it. While your doing that you find the tribe leaders daughter she loves butterflies. Then you go to a monkey village and you find monkeys. Then at one point you turn into a monkey and try to catch yourself. Then later on you find a cave and it's dark. It has electric fish in the water and you have to try to find the guy that is screaming for help. You also find a guy stuck in a tree and you get him down by throwing rocks at him. Then you also run up a tree kinda while water is rising up. PLEASE HELP ME
wardrich
"Some Troll"

Post by wardrich »

Split from original thread.
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

Post by MrFlibble »

KvngJay, please read the posting guidelines very carefully and fill in important information that will help identify your game.

For example, you have not mentioned:
  • the years you played this game in ("old" is extremely vague; was it five years ago, or fifteen?);
  • the perspective: did you play from the first person, or was your character shown on the screen;
  • controls: it seems that your game might be an adventure game. Did you control your character with a mouse by clicking on objects you wanted to interact with?
There are other important details in the posting guidelines thread. Please make sure you provide as much information as possible. Otherwise identifying your game will be much more complicated.
Wally
King of the Carrot Flowers

Post by Wally »

Oh and for our sake please space out your message appropriately so we don't tl;dr. :)
pseudocoder
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Re: I'm Looking for an old game. Idk what system thpugh.

Post by pseudocoder »

KvngJay wrote:So you cross it by juming on and over alligators and flipping switches.
This part made me think so much of one of the Pitfall games; try milling over a vid or two from youtube and see if it's maybe Pitfall: The Lost Expedition.
tienkhoanguyen
PSEUDOCODER

Pitfall I think is one of my favourite childhood favourites!

Post by tienkhoanguyen »

I do not remember exactly what is the game. Was it something along the line of a jungle jumping on to another tree game type? I think PitStop is a racing game though and the two are far different from each other. I think I've played both games. Great vague childhood memories of mine. I'm showing my age. I'm 41 years old and seeing all these 20's and 30's something totally embarrasses me.
God, Jesus Christ, is number one!hehe
Jesus Christ!hehe
Bless Jesus Christ!
Then please bless my mom.
Honour to my mom Huong Thi Vu
Honour to my dad Thuy Binh Nguyen
Love to cousin Carl Anh Cuong Cao Vu
Thank you Jesus Christ.
Quadko
Darklander
Darklander

Post by Quadko »

Other random guesses: Jungle Hunt, Where Time Stood Still
tienkhoanguyen
PSEUDOCODER

Post by tienkhoanguyen »

Jesus Christ!hehe

Don't quote me on this, but I think PixelTHING video shows one of the Indiana Jones franchise game is contains what you are looking for. I remember it takes you to *maybe* a temple an you are in a Jungle and such.
Jesus Christ!hehe
Bless Jesus Christ!
Then please bless my mom.
Honour to my mom Huong Thi Vu
Honour to my dad Thuy Binh Nguyen
Love to cousin Carl Anh Cuong Cao Vu
Thank you Jesus Christ.