Need Help Finding Old Dos Game

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.

Need Help Finding Old Dos Game

Post by Guest »

I can't remember the name of this game to save my life and I've been searching for hours online and can't find it anywhere. Either it is the title screen or the beginning of the game you are standing in front of a house at night. You can click on things like the mailbox, garage, and other things in site. I believe you could move around to check things out but I'm not positive. Also I remember being inside the house, maybe the attic, checking in dressers and chest. Maybe it had something to do with Halloween in the title, but nothing has come up when I checked that. It has been around 16 or more years ago that I played it and I just had it flash through my memory and I'm trying to find it. Please I know there is a sweet dos gamer out there that played this game too! B)
Quadko
Darklander
Darklander

Post by Quadko »

Sort of sounds like one of the early Alone in the Dark games.
Wally
King of the Carrot Flowers

Post by Wally »

Could beLast Half of Darkness or Maniac Mansion?

Post by Guest »

No sadly it isn't any of those games. I'm hoping that I still have a zip disk around in storage that has the game on it and I'll let everyone know what I was trying to remember if it is still on there. Thanks for the replies.
Maska
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post by Maska »

Alien Incident comes to mind. It lacks some things you mentioned but has a mailbox and is set on a halloween night.
Found my game. Thanks.