RoadRace v1.0 by Nguyen Khoa Tien [January 20, 2015]

Discuss popular GCS tools like ZZT, Megazeux and Adventure Game Studio, as well as programming and other topics related to game design.
tienkhoanguyen
PSEUDOCODER

God, Jesus Christ, is number one!hehe

Post by tienkhoanguyen »

Jesus Christ!hehe

Jesus!!!

I am so happy that you like it. I cannot express enough how much feedback is. Now I know why companies ask for feedback all the time. They want to know how they are doing. It is like being awarded for a good job. Another example is it is like being promoted and earning more money to buy whatever you want.

In this case, your feedback is like a progress indicator to me. It shows how close I am to getting my game to be a full version that is worthy of respect. Just like I respect the talent that went into the making of Quake, I also hope to one day be talented in my own respects. I never seem to stop being amazed by how amazing the graphics affects/effects are in Quake One for MS-DOS.
Jesus Christ!hehe
Bless Jesus Christ!
Then please bless my mom.
Honour to my mom Huong Thi Vu
Honour to my dad Thuy Binh Nguyen
Love to cousin Carl Anh Cuong Cao Vu
Thank you Jesus Christ.
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

Re: God, Great Googly Moogly, is number one!hehe

Post by MrFlibble »

tienkhoanguyen wrote:I never seem to stop being amazed by how amazing the graphics affects/effects are in Quake One for MS-DOS.
While I'm not knowledgeable enough in programming to judge, it is my understanding that John Carmack is indeed a very gifted programmer and, I guess, a great role model. He's also very supportive of open source software.
tienkhoanguyen
PSEUDOCODER

Post by tienkhoanguyen »

Jesus Christ!hehe

Jesus! Well, my father would be proud if one day I could render a screen as fast as QuakeOne. He always tells me to keep studying while he was with me. In fact, he always impressed upon me to study so much that he made me go to community college when I was in 10th grade or so. Of course, I failed because at that time I did not have God through Jesus and Mary.

These days, I obey The Holy Bible and succeed. The Holy Bible says put God first, then your parents. When I was young I just put my parents first and could not have a reason to succeed.

Now I have a second chance at 41 years of age to pass this time. Thank you also for my mother being a role model of a good woman. Of course, given that she is a woman, she is naturally because of estrogen to be the gentle and nurturing one. However, she helps out where she can and the little things are just as the hero thing that my father does when you consider that she does it everyday.

Image a person who reads 1000 pages over 3 years compared to someone who reads a little over a lifetime. It really adds up to the same thing.

Thank you Jesus that for the remainder of my life I am a success "at least for this lifetime."
Jesus Christ!hehe
Bless Jesus Christ!
Thank you Jesus Christ.
pseudocoder
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Re: God, Great Googly Moogly, is number one!hehe

Post by pseudocoder »

tienkhoanguyen wrote:Here in this edition, there is a little bitmap of a police car that pulled over the formula one race car.
This is brilliant; I like the strobe effect of the police car a lot. Have you found a way to add music yet? I *think* it can be done using ct-voice.drv (voc anyway), but was wondering if you can play music like mp3, wav, or even midi using pure assembly?

I thought that maybe the source for Damp would allow mp3s, but it seems that the author used protected mode and an extender. :(
tienkhoanguyen
PSEUDOCODER

Post by tienkhoanguyen »

Jesus Christ!hehe

Thank you for your encouragements. I am still honing my skills in pure assembly so I have not been looking at the DOS interrupts enough to know if it could be done. I do know that in C, you can use the DOS PC speaker for a machine like music. However the coding is a little tedious.
Jesus Christ!hehe
Bless Jesus Christ!
Thank you Jesus Christ.
tienkhoanguyen
PSEUDOCODER

Post by tienkhoanguyen »

Jesus Christ!hehe

Well, here is the next installment. When you park your car you earn a gold modified formula one car. hehe

http://www.mediafire.com/view/eo46w04ac ... PACRACEB.C

http://www.mediafire.com/download/8b0a7 ... CRACEA.EXE

By the way, just press Q to park the car at your home.

Thank you Jesus I keep coming out with new additions of interest to keep you busy for the rest of my 100 years!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jesus Christ!hehe
Bless Jesus Christ!
Thank you Jesus Christ.
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

Post by MrFlibble »

The sign was saying 55 mph, but no sooner I accelerated to that I got stopped by the police..?
tienkhoanguyen
PSEUDOCODER

Post by tienkhoanguyen »

Jesus Christ!hehe

No disrespect, however, have you ever been in a school zone? It is scary if you have love ones. Although I don't have kids that I know of, I get scared if it was my kids. They are just so tiny walking across the streets. I'm sorry however some of these police officers are just that strict. My father yelled at me although I was only going like 56 miles per hour in a 45 miles per hour zone. haha So I kind of have a sour mouth when it comes to following the laws.
Jesus Christ!hehe
Bless Jesus Christ!
Thank you Jesus Christ.