Looking for Night Watch and Day Watch to download

General discussion for all topics related to DOS, Windows, Linux, consoles, etc. Anything to do with games.
AwesomelyAwesome

Looking for Night Watch and Day Watch to download

Post by AwesomelyAwesome »

what the subject states... I am looking for Night Watch and Day Watch to download. these are two great tactical RPG games by Nival interactive. can't find them anywhere. not even some official website where I could buy it... no seeds on torrent websites, no other ways to download em... I really got nostalgic.. if anyone could help me get em I'd appreciate it. preferably in english
Rwolf
Gaming Demi-god
Gaming Demi-god

Post by Rwolf »

Day Watch can be purchased at www.gamersgate.com

(They are listed by gamespy as a source for Night Watch too, but it is not showing when I search for it.)

Amazon has the Night Watch game here:

http://www.amazon.com/Night-Watch-PC/dp ... ight+watch
AwesomelyAwesome

The price..

Post by AwesomelyAwesome »

it's so damn high price for both... I mean these games are millennium old... hopefully I'll find it somewhere with lower price... anyway. thanks
Rwolf
Gaming Demi-god
Gaming Demi-god

Post by Rwolf »

Released in 2005 & 2007, less than 10 years is hardly millenium old, and 10-15$ is a reasonable price for a boxed game of this type IMO.

Either way this is not the place to ask for warez.
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

Post by MrFlibble »

This topic has been moved to General Gaming. Also please note that there is a clause in the rules which says:
a. Do not ask for copies of full games that have yet to be released as freeware (“Abandonware” or “Warez”), unless you are interested in legally buying said games. Likewise, do not post any links to any website hosting Abandonware or Warez downloads.
DOS Wolf
Lord of Gaming
Lord of Gaming

Post by DOS Wolf »

Not to step on any ones toes here, but I had similar confusion of the rules. There are two different versions, one with only the Underdogs being ok and the one I am quoting below has both Underdogs and Abandonia, with the later being really great in my opinion.
a. Do not ask for copies of full games that have yet to be released as freeware (“Abandonware” or “Warez”), unless you are interested in legally buying said games. Likewise, do not post any links to any website hosting Abandonware or Warez downloads.
There are two exceptions to this rule, Home of the Underdogs and Abandonia. These websites have taken pains to remain ESA compliant, do not offer any downloads to material that is still being sold, and are well trusted and highly respected by the staff of this forum.