DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

It's a Pixel THING - recent retrogaming Youtube channel

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> General Gaming
PixelTHING
Expert
Expert

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:49 am     Post subject: It's a Pixel THING - recent retrogaming Youtube channel Reply with quote

Hi, guys! I'm from Portugal, and I love retrogaming!

I grew up with the evolution of home computers, back in mid 80s, and this passion of mine began with my beloved Sinclair ZX Spectrum 128k +2A.
I've recently started my own YouTube channel "It's a Pixel THING" where I do weekly videos about retrogaming (Amiga, DOS, Spectrum) and video gaming industry analysis!

Check it out, if you have the time: https://www.youtube.com/user/ThePixelTHING

Thank you very much!
tienkhoanguyen
PSEUDOCODER

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:09 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw your latest on the other post about the CLASSIC Commodore 64 and the old DOS system. Cool topic!

I use to have the Commodore Amiga as they officially called it back in the days. I also had the Commodore 64 which came out about the same time as the VIC 20 and Atari 2600!

Those were the days. So many classic games on those systems. Space Invaders was originally on the Atari 2600 if I remember correctly!

Thanks for bringing back some good memories of my innocent days as a kid!!!!!!!!!!!!
PixelTHING
Expert
Expert

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:16 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

You're welcome!
Thanks for the support! Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> General Gaming All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Free Windows games