DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
NEW! DOSGames.com has been massively upgraded to v2.0 with TONS of new features!
Check out the new design and dozens of new features including online play!

Platformer game like Spongebob party panic

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Find Old Games
Shyster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:07 am     Post subject: Platformer game like Spongebob party panic Reply with quote

Hi All :| I'm searching for this game over 5 years...
This game is about a man that wears a red tshirt and jeans and his hair is yellow the game is similar to Spongebob party panic Can you please give me it's name? :'(
Quadko
Darklander
Darklander

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:32 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

Yellow hair, red t-shirt, jeans: sounds like Duke Nukem. The two I'm most familiar with are Duke Nukem: Manhatten Project, and Duke Nukem 2

If not one of those, there are more platform games in the series:
http://www.mobygames.com/game-group/duke-nukem-games

Of course there are 3d fps in the series as well. Happy
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:50 am     Post subject: Re: Old game (Platformer like Spongebob party panic) Reply with quote

Shyster wrote:
the game is similar to Spongebob party panic

Judging by the screenshot it's something like Super Mario Bros., Jetpack or Lode Runner.

Technically, what Duke Nukem wears is a sleeveless shirt, not a T-shirt.
Quadko
Darklander
Darklander

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:23 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

I never picked up that the Duke's wearing a wife-beater. But I assume "Rambo-like muscle shirt" was probably the original idea.

Back on topic, maybe one of the Commander Keens? Yellow helmet, magenta/purple/red shirt, jeans.
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:30 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

Quadko wrote:
maybe one of the Commander Keens? Yellow helmet, magenta/purple/red shirt, jeans.

It's hard to tell without more details from the OP on when the game was played, but I have a suspicion that it may be something much more recent.
emmzee
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:29 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

If you look up "Spongebob Party Panic", it's a game that's basically a clone of Burgertime ...

http://www.unexpectedpages.com/files/games/SpongeBob-Squarepants-Party-Panic-game.php
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:28 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

emmzee wrote:
If you look up "Spongebob Party Panic", it's a game that's basically a clone of Burgertime ...

You're right! I think someone even mentioned a clone of BrugerTime in a discussion of freeware game clones. But I personally never played this game and wouldn't tell even after watching a video of Spongebob Patty Panic's gameplay.

That should narrow down the search significantly, thanks! Happy
Shyster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:35 pm     Post subject: Hmm Reply with quote

Sorry but it's not of these games i remember it was on jungle and monsters wants to get you that's what i have i think...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Find Old Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1