My Site=domain name

Anything else unrelated to gaming can go here.
Da_Goat
Location: Prescott, Arizona, USA, Earth, The Milky Way, The Universe, Nothing and Nowhere.

My Site=domain name

Post by Da_Goat »

My site is now a domain name: http://www.dosgames.tk Please change any and all links or bookmarks you may have had to link to this site instead of my old one.
Kazer0
<i>Mercenary Dishwasher</i>

Post by Kazer0 »

WARNING! That may not be a good idea to change bookmarks. I had a site on dot.tk. You need a certain number of hits a month, or it closes the account. Its better to have a subdomain or a www.you.2ya.com address or similar at www.shorturl.com
Da_Goat
Location: Prescott, Arizona, USA, Earth, The Milky Way, The Universe, Nothing and Nowhere.

Post by Da_Goat »

If it gets deleted, it gets deleted........but it's only been up for a month and is already almost, almost popular :huh: . Oh well, like I said, if it happens, it happens.
Kazer0

Post by Kazer0 »

And everyone gets used to the .tk address and when the address gets deleted, they dont know whereto go. And I went to your site off a search engine once. I think it was yahoo...
Da_Goat

Post by Da_Goat »

yeah, it's geocities.
Kazer0

Post by Kazer0 »

well just watch out that you dont loose hits because of a deleted address. I lost a ton taht way.