DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Teddy Roosevelt

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> General Off-Topic
Santhosh CHRiS
A well-dressed penguin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:19 pm     Post subject: Teddy Roosevelt Reply with quote

This man embodies everything I mean EVERYTHING that politicians should aspire to be not only in America but the world!

Enjoy and inspire from this documentary about a great president, a great leader and overall one of the greatest human beings to ever walk this Earth. The man who made America the greatest country in the world!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pon7KSEbABA

And so to my American comrades this coming 2012 elections please vote for Teddy Roosevelt. Yes I am aware he is dead but seriously he could still do a better job than Obama and Romney put together Tbbbbbth!

Btw Teddy Roosevelt has been added to my list of idols Shit-Eating Grin
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> General Off-Topic All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Free Windows games