DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Merry Christmas and all that jazz

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> General Off-Topic
GAMER
Gaming Demi-god
Gaming Demi-god

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:52 am     Post subject: Merry Christmas and all that jazz Reply with quote

So, i wanted to wish everyone a merry christmas before i head back home for the holidays. I won't be near a computer after friday, so i thought i'd get in early and send you all my love.

What is on everyone's wishlist for this year? Have any awesome gifts for loved-ones that you'd like to tell us about?

On my wishlist this year; tacky skull necklace (my wonderful sister has purchased this for me, i'm very excited. it's tacky and rediculous but oh so wonderful.) and a sillicone muffin tray.

I've made some really cool digital portraits of my sister and her partner for them, and i'm putting together one of the whole family for my mum. Going to get them printed on canvas' so they'll come up quite snazzy. Also bought my sister a vintage dress and a wooden childrens toy with a dancing bunny on it. For my brother-in-law-to-be, i bought a vintage record and a skull shaped percussion shaker thing (notice a theme or two?). For my gorgeous boyfriend's parents i bought a twilight cruise on a tall ship on sydney harbour including a seafood bbq and beverages. Hopefully they enjoy that. Happy

I'm really looking forward to christmas this year, as it's been a year now that i've been living away from home in a different state and i miss my family very much.

On a finishing note, antlers on cars are a big thing in my city at the moment. Not sure if that is an international phenomenon, but i drew this earlier this evening... thought i'd share:

EDIT: i hotlinked from fb, some of you may not be my 'friends' on there, not sure if that means you will be able to see the image above, so here is the public link; ( http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=7325630&l=a962533e95&id=638394433 )

Cool GAMER
Larry Laffer
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:56 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Merry Christmas, as they say!
dosraider
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:04 pm     Post subject: Re: Merry Christmas and all that jazz Reply with quote

Merry Christmas all.

GAMER wrote:

On a finishing note, antlers on cars are a big thing in my city at the moment. Not sure if that is an international phenomenon.....

Not yet, but it comes ..... last year we had a lot of big Santa puppets hanging from the roofs ....
*sigh*
Thunderdog
Token Black Guy
<b>Token Black Guy</b>

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:19 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

Getting laid is on my wishlist, but given how the last ten months have been looking, that's not exactly feasible.
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:22 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

Thunderdog wrote:
Getting laid is on my wishlist, but given how the last ten months have been looking, that's not exactly feasible.

We just spent the last 3 months together, babe, who else do you want to get laid by?
Thunderdog
Token Black Guy
<b>Token Black Guy</b>

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:24 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogbreath wrote:
Thunderdog wrote:

We just spent the last 3 months together, babe, who else do you want to get laid by?

I don't think it counts when I'm crying the entire time.
Santhosh CHRiS
A well-dressed penguin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:05 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

Merry Christmas everyone!! Yur all invited to my big Christmas bash at my house! Sorry most of you can't make it Celebrate.. eh I mean Sad
Santhosh CHRiS
A well-dressed penguin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:07 am     Post subject: Re: Merry Christmas and all that jazz Reply with quote

GAMER wrote:

On a finishing note, antlers on cars are a big thing in my city at the moment. Not sure if that is an international phenomenon, but i drew this earlier this evening... thought i'd share:

Cool GAMER

Sweet drawing GAMER! Do you make comics? Would love to see some of your other works Happy
Wally
King of the Carrot Flowers

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:35 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Merry Christmas guys, gals and machines!!

@Gamer, I saw one of those cars yesterday.. Not in the city.. near home..

its coincidental that I saw one on the way home on a green p plater.. must have been a girl Tbbbbbth!
wardrich
"Some Troll"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:48 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

They're a fairly common sight here, too... the raindeermobiles. I've got no qualms, people have done dumber things to vehicles... eg:

1) Hyundai Element
2) Lowered trucks
3) Deloreans (sans flux capacitor)

...and so on.
Vyothric

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:48 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

I made this for a competition on a Sega Saturn forum, but I thought you might like it too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeU2FQk8sJ8

I also have some wintery photos uploaded here

"Ho ho ho" etc etc Tbbbbbth!
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:49 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Merry Christmas from your favorite admin!
wardrich
"Some Troll"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:07 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

There are legit 0 good Christmas-themed demos that I know of...
Santhosh CHRiS
A well-dressed penguin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:08 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Woo hoo is Christmas here! I went to late night church on Christmas eve so I could party all Christmas day!! Zzzzzz... Sleeping
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:20 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhwbxEfy7fg <my Christmas gift to DGF.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> General Off-Topic All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Free Windows games