DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

mid 90's elementary mac games

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Find Old Games
TammyJ

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:18 pm     Post subject: mid 90's elementary mac games Reply with quote

I dont remember much about it. All i remember is that i played it during computer lab when oregon trail was popular.

We were somewhat a big group of little blue blobs of girls and boys. It was very animated and there was like a web of levels when you pass one you can choose to go to either one it unlocks. I want to say it was like a puzzleish game and i never had time to beat it since it was such a long game.

it was on the a mac if that helps.
Wally
King of the Carrot Flowers

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:49 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Did these blobs sing by any chance?

I've definitely seen it in my travels.. I'll have to sort through my games again :S (over 2000)

EDIT: You sure the blobs are blue?

There's a game called Blobbo which is a very intense puzzle game.
Tammyj

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:33 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I'm sure it's blue blobs. They were perfect rain drop like and had different eyes depending on female male and etc. No it isn't blobbo... I can't really remember if they sung or not.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Find Old Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1