DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
NEW! DOSGames.com has been massively upgraded to v2.0 with TONS of new features!
Check out the new design and dozens of new features including online play!

Introduction

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> General Off-Topic
Mystvan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:24 pm     Post subject: Introduction Reply with quote

BranjoHello everyone! I have been a new member here since the end of 2017.

I am also known as Poke-man, Bonk! Bonk! because I poke around a lot. Tbbbbbth!

I am at the moment Lost in WebSpace, more precisely in the Nexus of Unreality, region of concepts of complete nonsense, and also place of my Cosmic origin. Shifty

So my Poke-powers Bonk! Bonk! could be classified as Cosmic Powers because my lethal skills and powers would be to make my opponents die of so much laughter. Laughing
legaloneforever
Expert
Expert

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 4:30 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Mystvan! Glad to see you on this board. Please check out my latest recap: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/yxr6wdpm4n0aq/20180511 See you around. Congratulatory
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> General Off-Topic All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1