DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Team-based first-person shooter w/ prison-themed map

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Find Old Games
cdmrsfwb5

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:50 pm     Post subject: Team-based first-person shooter w/ prison-themed map Reply with quote

So there were maps about the size of those used in Counter-Strike, and you played rounds that lasted a certain amount of time, after which someone won... I think. My memory is really foggy there.

There was definitely a prison in dark grey colors. It might or might not have been the only map used. It's the only one I remember. I believe the layout was like, there were many (like 3-4) floors of prison cells facing each other in two lines, and sort of a gloomy courtyard in the middle. There were also other passageways and rooms elsewhere on the map.

It might have not been the simplest shooter game, as in - there may have been different objectives, important objects, points etc featured

When? I played it probably like some time between 2005 and 2009, maybe also 2004 or up to, like, even 2013. Yeah, I'm that uncertain Shit-Eating Grin

Prolly Win XP, maybe Win 7/Vista

Thanks in advance to anyone willing to give it a thought ^^
I'll be happy to answer any questions
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Find Old Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Free Windows games