Joined: 10 Nov 2017
|Posted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:58 pm
Post subject: Side-scrolling space shooter - for Windows -around 1999-2000
I am looking for a:
- 2D Side-scrolling (and vertical on maybe the second level) space shooter
- was playable in 1 or 2 players on Windows
- the enemies were only spaceships, and meteorites, spaceship bosses
- I remember 2 weapon types for sure: a blue thick quadrilateral, and a generic yellow one, (maybe red rockets too, I am not sure).
- Power ups with the letters E and maybe A on them, changing how many bullets you shoot, and the direction of the yellow weapon.
- was bought around 2000 in Eastern Europe
- There was no story, the maps were in order: in the space, in a meteorite and then on Earth, was quite realistic in it's colors and shapes.
- I don't remember a visible HUD midgame
Thanks in advance!