DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Love means Sacrifice

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> General Off-Topic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:59 am     Post subject: Love means Sacrifice Reply with quote

When I was young I was selfish. However when I got older I realize you have to sacrifice in order to prove your love! Looking at my two parents I see them have little fun in life. Their fun has diminished so that the children's fun can be# These days I love my mom especially because she sacrifices everyday of my life. Unfortunately it saddens me that she has so little to live for except for the safe and wellbeing of her 3 only kids. If it were up to me I would just have supernatural powers and let my mom who is at retirement age retire. However I am bonded to my psychiatrist's diagnoses of me and my mom's will that I continue to take my meds. My problem is I love however my love is uncontrolled without meds. When I don't take meds I love everyone!!!!! With meds I only love the right people. Imagine 5 billion people on the planet and I love everyone!!!!!!!!!!!! But with meds I only love 144000 people out of 5 billion and that is a drop in the bucket that is 10 gallons full hehe I remember an example of love; I loved impressing my parents at one point in time!!! I would sacrifice hours of play time to sit and study and ended getting straight A in all my classes. I was a geek back then. Do I think it is worth it? Yes. My parents always got me what I wanted. I was only 9 years old yet I had a Honda motorcycle that takes real gasoline from the gas tank. I love and miss my dad. My mother's continue to be around however she is getting frail. I'm glad these days that we have a home to live in. I remember living in the apartment that was rundown and there would be criminals all around. She would be home and two blacks would pull her hair and rob her. She cried out and I hardly heard anything. However thanks to this white old lady who crossed by the blacks fled. So to this day my mom always associates with whites. She got robbed plenty of times like that with blacks with her business and all. Even I remember being robbed by black! But my mother says just be kind. Although blacks do what they do be kind#
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> General Off-Topic All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Free Windows games