DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[Solved] Adenture game around mid-nineties

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Find Old Games
Nitrus

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:59 am     Post subject: [Solved] Adenture game around mid-nineties Reply with quote

Hello,

I played this game on the PC somewhere between 1994-1999, likely an adventure game (I think you could die in it), and as far as I remember it was in first-person.
The look and feel of the navigation and scene rendering was similar to Myst, but I think it offered more rotation than Myst usually does.

You started out in jail, prison, or a dungeon. There was another inmate there that talked to you about something. You needed to escape (because I think they were going to execute you in the morning).
I think the way you escaped was with a key that you either got from the inmate, or from behind a brick in the cell.

I believe it was set in a naval era, probably with pirates.

Oh, and there was mention of a "Red Baron", or some kind of baron. I think he was a villainous apparition, like a ghost or something of the sort.
It could just as easily have been the "Red Ghost", or "Red Beard" or similar.

It is not one of the Monkey Island games, it is not one of the Sea Dogs games, and it is not one of the Sid Meier's Pirates games.

Not much to go on I know, but it's all I remember.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Last edited by Nitrus on Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nitrus

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:04 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe I have found it to be: Redjack: Revenge of the Brethren.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Find Old Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Free Windows games