DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
NEW! DOSGames.com has been massively upgraded to v2.0 with TONS of new features!
Check out the new design and dozens of new features including online play!

Guitar Hero World Tour Unboxing Photos

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> General Off-Topic
dabusiness

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:37 pm     Post subject: Guitar Hero World Tour Unboxing Photos Reply with quote

http://www.freshbite.info/fnews_1225169886_11110.htm

The unboxing looks great guys. I cant wait to play this game...
dosraider
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:55 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

Are there actually people buying this stuff.....?
Meh
wardrich
"Some Troll"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:17 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

Wii versions of these games tend to kinda suck. I think World Tour is gonna flop, I mean, most people already have Rockband, and RB2 is cheaper than GH:WT. On top of that, the GHWT drum kit is kinda retarded... I'll stick to Rockband and RB2. The only feature I think is cool with GH:WT is the touch-sensitive part of the guitar, but then... it makes the guitar kinda way nerdy because it's not much less than a midi keytar...

The only thing GH:WT has that I think is sort of neat is the touch-sensitive part on the neck so you can do slides... but then, doesn't that pretty much make the guitar a really weak keytar?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> General Off-Topic All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1