DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
NEW! DOSGames.com has been massively upgraded to v2.0 with TONS of new features!
Check out the new design and dozens of new features including online play!

DOSGames.com site update May 16th 2007

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Announcements

Finish the sentence: The latest games added to DOSGames.com ...
... are awesome classics. More like this!
25%
 25%  [ 2 ]
... are okay but I'm not very interested in 'em.
75%
 75%  [ 6 ]
... suck monkey balls! Get better games you lunkhead!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
... r teh suk & ZOMg mY k3YBORD iiis vbroknm!!!!!!!1111111
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

emmzee
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 10:13 pm     Post subject: DOSGames.com site update May 16th 2007 Reply with quote

Woo an update:

Quote:
Added 8 new games. In alphabetical order they are: Duck Hunt (not the Nintendo game), Dungeon Thief, Fire Fighter, Joe Snow 1 & 2, Lawn Mower, Oxyd, Threat, and Zyll. Download the new games here. Also, note that DOSGames.com is precariously near to the 500 games mark; there are now 492 games on the site! Happy

Pls lemme know if I screwed anything up. Thankees. Benevolent Also, vote in the poll.
wardrich
"Some Troll"

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 10:33 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

HOLY CRAP!! I remember playing Lawn Mower back in grade like... 5 or 6. It came on one of those 7 demo CDs that I bought for like $7.00 or something. lol.

Oxyd was on one of those CDs too...

And Joe Snow 1 & 2. I thought I dreamed up those ones... Actually, I think my sister had like 1-4 or something like that on a shareware CD I got somewhere.

For the most part, they're awesome classics... but I'm not really interested in them. lol. I never really was much of a fan of 90% of those text-based games.
abyss
Moloral Compass
Moloral Compass

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 2:59 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the added games and although i don't really like joe snow,zyll,threat and oxyd i really like the added ansi games and i am glad someone is paying attention to ansi.
Larry Laffer
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 11:10 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

Meh, they are ok, but then again, I don't play DOS games that much recently!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1