DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
NEW! DOSGames.com has been massively upgraded to v2.0 with TONS of new features!
Check out the new design and dozens of new features including online play!

Just wondering
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> General Off-Topic
julie124
Gaming Demi-god
Gaming Demi-god

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:08 pm     Post subject: Just wondering Reply with quote

whats everyone up to lately?
I have moved, well i already said that on anothee post, but yeah.
I broke up with my boyfriend of 4 years 3 weeks ago
Looking for a job
and I love Alberta, thats all thats new with me, how about everyone else?
emmzee
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 11:11 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I finished school for the semester last week, one more course this summer and I've got my Masters of Theological Studies degree. w00t Benevolent

Next week I'll be going to BC (Abbotsford) for a week long training session with my new employer (I'm no longer a volunteer!). Might be fun, won't have a lot of free time afaik tho Shocked

Still contemplating a DG.com redesign, will have time to think about that after my training in BC ...
Ro@m
Hamachi Guardian

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:03 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

What i'm up to......
Hmm,curently i want to finish 3rd grade,and that leaves me only with one year left of high school.
And looking for a summer job....
Need money. Laughing
Larry Laffer
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:54 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I got promoted as local admin of my network(which means that w00t, I finally got those bastards)
I'm making a movie presenting my high school, when it's done, you might get to see it, but don't count on it Tbbbbbth!
I'm also running an online radio, yay, go me! Blissful
And I'm also looking for a stable job(working-at-home-computer-dewd's not good enough Laughing )
julie124
Gaming Demi-god
Gaming Demi-god

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:41 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

lol awesome guys. I got an interview for a wicket ass job, normally you'd need schooling, but Alberta is really hard up, their going ot trian me if I get it. yeah! wicket ass money too.. Shit-Eating Grin money for partying!!! yay!, I had the best weekend last weekend, and a wicket friday night.. not going to have a liver after this though.. good times!
The_Sinister_Mastermind
Overlord

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 8:09 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

I finish my business management course in like 7 weeks, I have about 5 assignments due in the meantime. Over the past week I've barely been home, went to 2 concerts in the city which I'll bemaking a post about on my last.fm account once I get the rest of the photos sent to me, other then that, looking for a new job because I hate my current and still in need of a new phone.

And Julie sorry I missed you last night, it was like 4am when you sent me that message so I was (For once) actually asleep. Tbbbbbth!
SpaceFans
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 8:09 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Well There not much going on in my life Just work work work Happy and going to the CIFL Inddoor Football games on saturday night Happy
jason07

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 9:48 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty much okay. Busy with work, movies, books, and forums like this one.

wardrich
"Some Troll"

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 10:17 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm just nerdering it up as usual Tbbbbbth!
julie124
Gaming Demi-god
Gaming Demi-god

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 3:07 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah as I said, I have 2 jobs, I work, sleep and drinking myself to death ont he weekends. because I get up every moening at 6am, I cant sleep in on the god darn wekeneds, its very shitty
lakerzz8
~Lakerz~Fan~

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 11:25 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

I got my driving permit recently and today drove a car for the first time... Confuzzled (Didn't expect to see me here, huh? lol)
wardrich
"Some Troll"

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 12:53 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

Tony_Montana wrote:
I got my driving permit recently and today drove a car for the first time... Confuzzled (Didn't expect to see me here, huh? lol)

LAKERZZ8!!!! wow, it's like a reunion! lol. This is way off topic, but what have you been up to these past few years? Still running the sports board?
lakerzz8
~Lakerz~Fan~

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 1:30 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey!! lol...I moved on past the sports board and I had my own site, but the host went down for a few months and then went under new management and I my backup to the site was lost because I had a virus on my other computer so everything was lost. I quit making sites and right now I'm focusing on getting my license, finishing up my sophmore year, and getting laid...lol (some are working out better than others).
wardrich
"Some Troll"

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 3:29 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Tony_Montana wrote:
Hey!! lol...I moved on past the sports board and I had my own site, but the host went down for a few months and then went under new management and I my backup to the site was lost because I had a virus on my other computer so everything was lost. I quit making sites and right now I'm focusing on getting my license, finishing up my sophmore year, and getting laid...lol (some are working out better than others).

hahahaha, fair enough. Once you get your license, some of the others end up becoming slightly easier Tbbbbbth!
lakerzz8
~Lakerz~Fan~

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 3:40 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope so, hahaha. Well it also depends on the type of car you have...uhh...because coming to school in a nice car will help me finish my sophmore year easier Wink lol jk...Hey do you drive? What car?
wardrich
"Some Troll"

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 5:01 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Tony_Montana wrote:
I hope so, hahaha. Well it also depends on the type of car you have...uhh...because coming to school in a nice car will help me finish my sophmore year easier Wink lol jk...Hey do you drive? What car?

I'm in driver's ed right now... gonna get my G2*. I'll probably end up using my dad's old Toyota Tercel... lol.

G1: Only allowed to drive between 6am and 12am
0.00% BAC
Not allowed on any streets with speeds above 80kmh
Must drive with somebody who's had their G for over 3 or 4 years

G2: Can drive whenever
Can drive on any streets
Can drive alone
Must have a 0.00% BAC

G: Same as G2, only you can have up to I think a 0.08% BAC
lakerzz8
~Lakerz~Fan~

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 7:50 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

In California, you need to get your learner's permit (by passing a laws and signs test) then you wait 6 months while practicing driving (at least 6 hours with an instructor and like 60 with someone above the age of 25). Then you get your license, but it is provisional (meaning you can't drive anyone below the age of 21, and you can't drive between 11 pm and 5 am.) Then after having your license for 12 months I think, you have a full license, and can drive anyone and anywhere...But there are also class B and class A which enables you to drive a bus or a semi-truck, etc.
Joris
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 3:24 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

Here in the Netherlands getting your driving license is quiet expensive.. You have to take driving lessons for ~35 euro each, and in total your driving license costs you 1000-1200 euro's, depending on if you pass the examen the first time or not. But, if you pass it, you can drive alone and at any time you want Happy
lakerzz8
~Lakerz~Fan~

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 5:17 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Here driving lessons are $180 for 6 hours. That is probably the biggest cost, but then you get a car and insurance and gas come into play...
Check-Mate
Lover Of The Tiny Guybrush
Lover Of The Tiny Guybrush

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:14 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

I just moved to a new house. Ugh.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> General Off-Topic All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2