DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Old game...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Find Old Games

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2003 3:03 am     Post subject: Old game... Reply with quote

I'm looking for a game I used to play several years ago... the idea was to push some kind of boxes into a certain area.. and when you did that you advanced to the next level with the number of boxes increasing for every level... I remember it was easy to get stuck by pushing the boxes into a corner..
Hope someone can help me with the name or where I can find it!
wardrich
"Some Troll"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2003 9:07 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

one of Soleau's BOLO quest games perhaps? (were the boxes reddy-oragne?)
486 player
Gaming Demi-god
Gaming Demi-god

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2003 1:37 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Or Boxman?
wardrich
"Some Troll"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2003 5:13 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

my bad, i think thats what i was thinkin of. Its also by Soleau. If you like boxman, you'll like BOLO.

In bolo you play the same guy and you have to push green balls thru these 'mazes' and get them to go into holes. The catch is, once a ball goes into a hole, the hole fills in and disapears.

Also try FACETREX by Soleau. (Most of Soleau's old games were pretty much the same point) In FACETREX you have to puch these boxes with faces in them onto the black and white space whith their face on it. Like bolo, the main challenge is the fact that the object being pushed (the face blocks) don't stop moving until they hit a wall or another face block. Once a face block has been placed, [i don't thinl] it can be moved again, AND it becomes a 'wall'

+--------+
|Richard |
+--------+
PatrickC1234

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2003 2:29 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it real, real old? The first thing I thought of was Soko-Ban (early 80's I think)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2003 6:59 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes! Soko-Ban it is!
Thank you very much! Happy
wardrich
"Some Troll"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2003 9:02 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

ah yes, sokoban. There is a CRAZY rom out (Korean import) on one certain <hint> emuplanet on the net </hint>. I think it is called Power Sokoban or summin like that. Picutre zelda and sokoban, and times that by a bazillion. Thats how good it is. go, get it now!

Richard
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Find Old Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Free Windows games