DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sega Genesis scare the people out of the house game

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Find Old Games
Dix

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 4:13 pm     Post subject: Sega Genesis scare the people out of the house game Reply with quote

Hi,

I know this forum is for Dos games, but I haven't had any luck anywhere else, and I'm hoping a group of fellow retro-gamers may be able to help out? Thanks for your forbearance!

I'm looking for an old game, on the sega genesis as far as I can remember. You played a ghost of a boy who had been killed riding a cheap a skateboard, and you had come to take revenge on the family of the man who owned the company that made your skateboard.

You did this by scaring them out of their house - you could posses household items, eg, turn a stereo into a robot that would chase the family around. Sometimes you would have to enter an underworld level to replenish your stocks of ectoplasm (green goo), which you need to stay in the world or something.

Any ideas? (& thanks!)
dosraider
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:43 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Does not ring a bell, but you always can take a look @
http://www.mobygames.com/browse/games/genesis/

You can narrow the search field by genre.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:53 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

That did the trick - the game is called The Haunting, starring Polterguy

-Thanks again!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Find Old Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Free Windows games